Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month (444 Views)

"Village People" Fact Or Myth? / What’s The Myth With MBAISE People? / Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month by SimSify(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2019
Happy New month to the NL family..

It's a new month and most significant is it's the start of the Ember month..
Growing up I've heard of so much myth that people have believed are associated with the month..

One of such is the high rate of killings, kidnapping and accident.. And people have believed it all along.

Let's hear yours..
Re: What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month by drips8(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2019
I hear it's a period of supposed bad tidings such as an increase in accidents or deaths.

I was told it gets worse during December as people in the occult renew their wealth or membership and people always pointed the Lagos-ibadan expressway as the main site of these accidents.

I still think it's a myth as I don't know of any stats claiming an increase of these misfortunes during the ember months.
Re: What Are The Myth You Know That Are Associated With The 'ember' Month by chiommy123(f): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2019
I heard its a period to double your hustle cos you must show the village people that their plans did not work

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reactions Trials Cat With Eight Legs Spotted Mombasa / Aisan Opolo / EKIFEST2019 Opens In Grand Style, EKSG Creates Ministry Of Culture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.