Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger (30164 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by felaismyhero(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Bros there is nothing like contented with what you have The guy was smart enough to realise that the stuff is wort nothing So he returned it
WOW.YOU MUST BE AN UNSAVEABLE CYNIC.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by naijajobx: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by lathrowinger: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
fkj950ax:

This is a very foolish way of thinking. What is your gain in stoking ethnic and racial crises? Tomorrow you will abuse South Africans of xenophobia when you are doing exactly the same thing.

You can't even spell properly.
1. It is Just not Jez
2. It is imagine not imaging

See lubish Wey u jez type, Mr Good English. I hope u will also correct the lubish...
Mind u, Did I mentioned your name? See me see trouble
Buh why the thing pain u like this?
Abi you be yiiiii*booo? Lol
1. Jez = this is the way i like using mine
2. Imaging = coz I like typing fast
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by PrincessB1(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wow!

Honesty is the best policy
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by osejie17(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin
bro the type of phone was not specified
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by grandstar(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin

Why can't he be given an Iphone? The guy looks like a graduate! An MBA holder at that! grin grin
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by fkj950ax(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:

See lubish Wey u jez type, Mr Good English. I hope u will also correct the lubish...
Mind u, Did I mentioned your name? See me see trouble
Buh why the thing pain u like this?
Abi you be yiiiii*booo? Lol
1. Jez = this is the way i like using mine
2. Imaging = coz I like typing fast

I am not Igbo. But does it matter.
You have to rise above seeing people from a myopic point of view of racism.

PS. It's not because you type fast or that is the way you like using yours. It's just that you can write English properly.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
A patriotic Nigerian with a good heart, Nigeria can still be better
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice one from the kekenapep driver, but the owner of those items is very careless.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by nicepoker101(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:
Jez imaging, if this guy is from Developers Side...
people like you. If you see your secondary school classmates you will run and hide.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Rebuke: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
I wish this could be every average Nigerian way of doing things.

But wait o, how does one forget a whole laptop in a small keke napep?

This is not funny at all, sounds stupid or very careless of anyone.

The keke is usually too small to even have enough space for yhurself not to even talk of leaving yhur laptop in it. It could even fall off.

This make no sense to me at all.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
kingy1:

slave to foolishness is the worst form of slavery, it cannot be free.

Please, do your master's work with all the nerves you have, cause is obvious that is the only thing you will be doing all your life.
WAEC why?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Enoch07: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

u Sabi read so?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by francisduru: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nice guy
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Paretomaster1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:

Ahahaahah na sorry.....

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by beresponsible(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Hihihihi which tecno phone that with Hausa ringtone? Just too funny.
BTW am an Aboki
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by arodavoo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Danchibez:

ur contact pls
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by BlvckSoul(m): 3:00am On Sep 02, 2019
This guy looks underage, he shouldn’t be riding in the first place but this is a commendable act
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by IYANGBALI: 3:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Nurumaxy:
so this kind people still dey exist for naija
only in Yoruba land
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by NotFarFrom: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Read properly, they bought a phone and not iPhone, secondly no need to sound so tribalistic. The guy should be celebrated.... The thing is would we do the same if we were in his position and circumstance?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
madenigga:
the average northerner i know is very honest, in the old days if u go market and u no want cheating just go meet ab0ki.

But lately plenty of them don learn bad thing, though there are still some good ones
yet abacha and other Northerners who ruled stole mad... anyone can be honest but I get ur point though
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by DeHumbleTboy: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
lathrowinger:
hahaha hahaha let's leave the rest of the story another day
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by megley(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2019
arodavoo:
Naija go better...

Contact me to get your organic product to solve your skin problem

I'm interested. How do I gerrit?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2019
How will you tell me you forgot a laptop as big as that (not a mini laptop o) inside a small keke... What kind of lie is this. Las las, they will all chop the gain they'll see from this.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
You showed two different pictures at different locations of when you were collecting your big laptop inside your big laptop bag that you said you forgot inside a small keke, but you did not show any picture of you presenting any phone or money to him. Lol.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Contact me for your original sneakers.(for now, only Adidas, Balenciaga and Nike available)
P.S:I only sell original, no fakes.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rebuke:
I wish this could be every average Nigerian way of doing things.

But wait o, how does one forget a whole laptop in a small keke napep?

This is not funny at all, sounds stupid or very careless of anyone.

The keke is usually too small to even have enough space for yhurself not to even talk of leaving yhur laptop in it. It could even fall off.

This make no sense to me at all.

This is a new way of making money for some people o. They cook up lies and at the end of the day share the money they get from their lies. Check out na, how will you forget a bag that big inside a keke that small. It makes no sense at all. Plus the owner of the laptop claimed to have bought and given him cash and phone, he didn't show any picture, but he showed different pictures of him collecting his laptop at two different locations

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by arodavoo(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Danchibez post=81825270]
ur contact pls[/quote
Contact me on 08102883927
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by arodavoo(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2019
megley:

I'm interested. How do I gerrit?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by arodavoo(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Danchibez:

ur contact pls
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by luluosas(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Not correct. Only a sincere person could do that whether a Muslim, Christian, idol worshipper etc. Sincerity is the blood and not in religion. Thank you [quote quote author=semyman post=81824041]Only a Muslim not corrupted by those prosperity merchants can do that[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? / Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.