Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Plantain Chips Business Info. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plantain Chips Business Info. (3294 Views)

Between Plantain Chips And Coconut Chips Business / Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business / Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Chips Business Info. by brianromel(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hello house, my name is Toheeb and my business is plantain chips making.
I handle purchase and preparation for different individuals and small businesses that are into the food and beverage area of business.
I also teach and educate people on the gains of running this type of business, where to purchase plantain bunches with lagos and the south west.
For details on my clients,business advice,outsourcing or purchasing. Please call Toheeb 08088114985.
Thank you.
Re: Plantain Chips Business Info. by ajijedidun: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
you can get it in ondo state,and osun,pls how do you get the equipment for the plaintain chips,i need to start the business am tired of paid employent.have been doing some reserch.mail me on smartchefsonline@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Finally! How To Rack Up Facebook LIKES In Nigeria / The Current Balance Of SAVINGS Account With Access Bank / What Is Helping Hands International All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.