Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (67592 Views)

Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Mark John Osigwe Shot Dead In Owerri By Assassins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2019
What an unfortunate circumstances that lead to these untimely cruelsome death of these young lady.

It is not worth it after all i must say...!

The MD is aware of the death threat and nothing was done about it? Most of these organisations are only self centered and don't care about the life of their workers. She will have resign or take the woman to God to deal with.

Rest in peace dear and profound sympathy to the deceased family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by IceColdVeins(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:
The woman may not be responsible for her death. You know the way these Yoruba illiterate market people shout and make noise about, swearing and cursing.

She must have been threatening different people and someone overhead her threat and killed that girl to get back at the woman and put her in proper trouble.

I have no pity for her and she'll definitely be found. She'll immediately deny it but by the time her eyes see Hell in the cell in Police Hqrs in Akure, she would willingly confess to anything.
exactly my thought...someone might have used the girl to ruin the madam's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by munafav(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
RIP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by 2Radii: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Flier:
I am sure she is,they are just trying to rope her
How can you kill someone because of POS or what kind of nonsense is this one
POS that everyone knows it’s approved by the bank not the employee
See u?? u never jam some gorimapa coconut head dat are ready to pull the triger just cus u mash on der toes. sidon der, u tink say everybody b like u??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by IceColdVeins(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:
The woman may not be responsible for her death. You know the way these Yoruba illiterate market people shout and make noise about, swearing and cursing.

She must have been threatening different people and someone overhead her threat and killed that girl to get back at the woman and put her in proper trouble.

I have no pity for her and she'll definitely be found. She'll immediately deny it but by the time her eyes see Hell in the cell in Police Hqrs in Akure, she would willingly confess to anything.
exactly my thought...someone might have used the girl to ruin the madam's life, probably a business competitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2019
tillaman:
Sad,
This life sha, they just wasted a young woman just like that over POS, I pray the assailants shares the same fate

how are you 100% it's the woman? She might have stepped many toes. That's why a proper investigation should be carried and enough evidence collated to back it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

how are you 100% it's the woman? She might have stepped many toes. That's why a proper investigation should be carried and enough evidence collated to back it up
that’s why I ended it with I hope the assailants shares the same fate regardless of how many toes she stepped on I am just saying no parent deserves this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2019
tillaman:
that’s why I ended it with I hope the assailants shares the same fate regardless of how many toes she stepped on I am just saying no parent deserves this

100% correct.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2019
But why
Could this be a revenge,karma,deal gone wrong,fraud,
I mean fuckkkkkkk it
Its a gory sight
Fuckkkkk
God protect us all.
Fuckkkkkkk.
I shed a tear
But why kill her
Why are we so cold hearted
Why
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Lordbricks(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2019
The way human life is wasted is really disturbing.. Killing people over mundane things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by renewable1(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedness is real.

Do you need solar power system? We can work with your budget.

Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Exactly
Predators kill prey for sustenance
But humans, for the most stupid reasons

PlayerMeji:
Hmmm... Humans are the only species of animals which kill its species for thrills.

Can you imagine, we don't fear anymore at the sight of blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by kense88: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Met her at nysc camp at Ebonyi state. Quite unfortunate to read of her demise here. Rest in peace Tutu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2019
The business woman should be the first suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by bayocanny: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2019
phyya:
RIP dear namesake. May Heaven be your final abode. To be a Nigerian is not easy. embarassed
Asalam Alaekum Waramotullah wabarakatuh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by incentive: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm.. some people get mind to take others life which them too enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2019
Wickedfacts:

if is your family they shot will you type this rubbish olopolo eja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by ZADDY001: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Pure WICKEDNESS
is only God that knw the state her mum will be in now
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
Unazi71:
angrymay the killer(s) of Tutu 4ever live with sorrow, untimely death,Misfortune and may they never reap the fruit of their labour. By killing Tutu, they have sow darkness in to their lives.

Aaameeennn..her colleagues and friends have all said she was an easy going calm person ,nice intelligent ...

I just hope the manager who did nothing when she reported would be sacked.FIRST BANK DOESNT SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THE LIVES OF THEIR STAFF.I KNOW OF ONE THAT WAS KILLED SOMETIME BACK IN HIS BRANCH BY BOKO HARAM ,FIRST BANK DIDNT ATTEND HIS FUNERAL ONLY PAID FOR CASKET NO INSURANCE

AS A BANK THAT PAYS LOWEAT TO ITS STAFF AND SACKS WHEB IT SUITS THEIR PURPOSES, THEY SHOULD BE SANCTIONED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
That's why I have no friends.. only business partner with insurance policy or leverage and my sweetheart ADA.

New week oo Emma

My dear,na friend kill her? Reason before you spew trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2019
kense88:
Met her at nysc camp at Ebonyi state. Quite unfortunate to read of her demise here. Rest in peace Tutu

Sorry over your loss...it seems many were shocked .life has no value now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Wickedfacts: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2019
olaniyiYAH:
if is your family they shot will you type this rubbish olopolo eja

Baba e ni olopolo eku. Iwo Omo masanfani omo aja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by PVC2019(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2019
Can the police step up their games now that we need them? Is it a crime to be born a Nigerian? Just becos of p.o.s? Too bad

RIP Innocent soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Greatwhales: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2019
cryThis is Tutu, oh my God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Mryacks: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2019
Amazingman:
This life is nothing
Be careful how u live

This life is nothing
Be careful how u live

This life is nothing
Be careful how u live

RIP

Exactly... the Bible has warned us not to get into unnecessary strive and arguments. It doesn't make you weak, its wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shit happens,bt life goes on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by Maziyk: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yakassi this is what you want us to lives about,Fulani herdsmen killing us for their cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rip..

I would be honest with you...some peoples mouth have sent them to early graves more than snake bits or car accidents especially women...the way some ladies talk back at men they don't know or women they don't know can be alarming. Razor sharp mouth full of insults.

Some people do not have a forgiven spirit.to some forgiveness is a sin.

Be careful how u talk.just for insulting some mn,they will take your life and have sweet dreams. U know how to talk abi...

Rip young lady cos I wonder which kain deal this one wan do to make assassins come for her.

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nofisat Ibrahim Was Killed By Assassins In Ondo (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
God sef

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / How Teenager Killed 4-year-old Boy In Lagos, Removed His Kidney And Intestine(ve / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.