Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (43382 Views)

South Africa: Nigerians, Other Foreigners Asked To Leave Town In Latest Violence / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by RTSC2: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Where is the response of the federal government?
There has to be consequences.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Tobimillar1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

For Nigerians abroad not to commit crime? You're asking for too much.
Its crazy because there are lots of legit jobs they can do . but seems they all love quick and fast money.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by hahn(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
tobtap:
south africans are lazy cowards.. jealous of nigerians.. and imagine nigeria played an important role in ending the apartheid.. angry angry

What role was that?
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Blabbermouth: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Greenishland:
FAMOUS LAST WORDS, FROM ATHEISTS, BEFORE THEY DIED

1. Caesar Borgia:
"While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

2. Thomas Hobbs[political philosopher]
I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

3. Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies:

"Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter?
"I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone.
If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

4. Sir Thomas SCOTT [Chancellor of England ]"
Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

5. Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist:
"I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness.

6. Robert Ingersoll:
"O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way:
"Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!

7. David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion
He cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

8. Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest:
"I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

9. Sir Francis Newport[The head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: ]
"You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in his presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

10. Charles IX [/b]was the French king who urged on by his mother, gave the order for the massacre of the French Huguenots, in which 15,000 souls were slaughtered in Paris alone and 100,000 in other sections of France, for no other reason than that they loved Christ. The guilty king suffered miserably for years after that event. He finally died, bathed in blood bursting from his veins.

To his physicians he said in his last hours:
"Asleep or awake, I see the mangled forms of the Huguenots passing before me. They drop with blood. They point at their open wounds. Oh! That I had spared at least the little infants at the bosom! What blood! I know not where I am. How will all this end? What shall I do? I am lost forever! I know it. Oh, I have done wrong."

11. David Strauss, leading representative of German rationalism, after spending a lifetime erasing belief in God from the minds of others said:
"My philosophy leaves me utterly forlorn! I feel like one caught in the merciless jaws of an automatic machine, not knowing at what time one of its great hammers may crush me!"

12. In a Newsweek interview with Svetlana Stalin, the daughter of Josef Stalin, she told of her father's death: "My father died a difficult and terrible death. . God grants an easy death only to the just. . At what seemed the very last moment he suddenly opened his eyes and cast a glance over everyone in the room. It was a terrible glance, insane or perhaps angry. . His left hand was raised, as though he were pointing to something above and bringing down a curse on us all. The gesture was full of menace. . The next moment he was dead."

13. Anton LeVey [/b][author of the Satanic Bible and high priest of the religion dedicated to the worship of Satan].
Some of his famous quotes are “There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised”. His dying words were "Oh my, oh my, what have I done, there is something very wrong…there is something very wrong…

Beloved,compare this lasts words from atheists,with this last words,from this saint of God, Augustus Montague Toplady (1710-1778).This servant of God,, will ever be famous as the author of one of the most evangelical hymns of the eighteenth century, "Rock of Ages," which was first published in 1776.

During the final illness, Toplady was greatly supported by the consolations of the gospel.Near his last, awaking from a sleep, he said:"Oh, what delights! Who can fathom the joy of the third heaven? The sky is clear, there is no cloud; come Lord Jesus, come quickly!"

He died saying:"No mortal man can live after the glories which God has manifested to my soul."

Only f**ls never learn from history,and it's amazing that even in our days, with all these facts on our fingertips, someone with a mind can devote his life to a delusion, and want everyone to know that there is no God, no-wonder the bible says ,"Only f**ls say in their hearts, "There is no God."[Psalm 14:1].Copied
You didn't get a single "like" but verily verily I say unto thee, The lord's grace and guide shall continue to be upon thee.
Do these please, post this epistle on the " Non-christain thread" in the religion section, they need it more than you need oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by NothingDoMe: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
PassingShot:

It may be funny but sometimes it's brave to die fighting than die cheaply.

The xenophobic attacks in SA are not all caused by crimes committed by Nigerians. Those southy are just lazy idiots who want free money. That they can't even migrate for better living is not a sign of strength but weakness.

You owe me money
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Olorunnim: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blabbermouth:

You didn't get a single "like" but verily verily I say unto thee, The lord's grace and guide shall continue to be upon thee.
Do these please, post this epistle on the " Non-christain thread" in the religion section, they need it more than you need oxygen.
If I see this shit on the non Christian thread I'm reporting.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by lereinter(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves .

This is not scam or drugs

It's Xenophobia
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by chemicool: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
iRyan:
Sad. Nigerians seem to be on a mission to overrun every country on this planet. Maybe that is why they keep breeding like rats. The world is overpopulated already. Can we stop crapping out too many babies we can't take care of? Is that too much to ask?

Fool
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Habeyy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
Nigerians in south africa are funny . I was watching a video where some of them were threatening the south africans . I just dey imagine if some boys from mali or Congo living in port Harcourt or warri or even onitcha start threatening the indigenes . why is it hard for nigerians to behave themselves when they travel abroad . if we no do drugs , na scam. Kilode! We cant even retaliate here because south africans no too dey travel commot for their countries like nigerians . this is not ina anyway exonorating the barbaric south africans but it won't be this bad if nigerians behave themselves .
bravo bro
U sum up my opinion
!!! Let the Nigerians in southy behave demself
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by ekitimanalways(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
You're completely right.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
We lack self awareness and too individualistic in Nigeria.

A Nigerian will go abroad and forget home as soon as they get comfortable. sure all this southy niaja guys were saying fck Nigeria.

The same thing will happen in Europe, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by naijacentric(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Whaoooooooo. This is serious. Read my signature.

Hello FAM, Happy new month of September to everyone of you again. It's nice seeing you all in this new month. Thank God we made it into September. Glory Glory Glory!

I wanna pray for as many that are reading right now.
Father in the name of Jesus, Thank you for these persons reading and connecting right now in faith. Thank you for the Gift of Life. Thank you for the past 8 months. You say in every situation we should give thanks, so Lord I say thank you. Take all the Glory Lord.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for everyone right now connecting in faith and we connect in agreement that in this month of September, the sun will work in your Favor, the moon will work in your Favor, even the air that you breath will work in your Favor, the land you step on will yield fullness for you, the city where you are will yield its fullness for you in the name of Jesus.

Every good doors that has been shut against you, I decree that from this Ember months all doors are opened NOW unto you in the name of Jesus.
Before any needs arise, solution is already waiting for you. No more lack season for you. I repeat no more lack season for you in the name of Jesus.

You will grow from strength to strength.
The grace of the Lord will rest upon you, upon your family, rest upon your home, rest upon your career, rest upon your businesses, rest upon your finances, rest upon your jobs in the name of Jesus.

God's Light will shine upon you. I say it again, His light will shine upon you in the name of Jesus. Father I give you praise for these persons.
When you are done with your works in their life, Father please take all the Glory. I Glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen! God Bless You all.
I Love you!
Good morning to you all.

please i want to ask a question ur ancestors that were traditionalists are they in hell or heaven?
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
NothingDoMe:
You owe me money
Explain?
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by bigiyaro(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
we go manage MTN n DSTV
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by JaceBlaze: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Were the ones in the video running too? if so then someone explain to me how they were able to make a minute long video.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by tsavkeghps(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by googi: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
These attacks on Nigerians everywhere, not only in South Africa is depressing to say the least.

The crimes committed by Nigerians at home have been glorified, celebrated and are being exported. Even worse, is to justify these crimes and turn them into bravery. Others claim lack of enabling environment at home.

Yet, there are Nigerians that are successful outside doing the right thing after finding out they have to work twice as hard outside. To claim that it is better to die outside doing crime than to die at home of hunger, Boko Haram or FULANI heardmen is a cope out. S. Africans or Ghanaians or Americans can say the same.

Accept and change your crime tendencies as a way to riches. No matter how many Nigerians succeed at home or abroad, we are notorious for the crimes of a few. No country owes us anything to collect in crimes, not even South Africans.

Remember Ghana Must Go!
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by cherriex(f): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Whaoooooooo. This is serious. Read my signature.

Hello FAM, Happy new month of September to everyone of you again. It's nice seeing you all in this new month. Thank God we made it into September. Glory Glory Glory!

I wanna pray for as many that are reading right now.
Father in the name of Jesus, Thank you for these persons reading and connecting right now in faith. Thank you for the Gift of Life. Thank you for the past 8 months. You say in every situation we should give thanks, so Lord I say thank you. Take all the Glory Lord.

Father in the name of Jesus, I pray for everyone right now connecting in faith and we connect in agreement that in this month of September, the sun will work in your Favor, the moon will work in your Favor, even the air that you breath will work in your Favor, the land you step on will yield fullness for you, the city where you are will yield its fullness for you in the name of Jesus.

Every good doors that has been shut against you, I decree that from this Ember months all doors are opened NOW unto you in the name of Jesus.
Before any needs arise, solution is already waiting for you. No more lack season for you. I repeat no more lack season for you in the name of Jesus.

You will grow from strength to strength.
The grace of the Lord will rest upon you, upon your family, rest upon your home, rest upon your career, rest upon your businesses, rest upon your finances, rest upon your jobs in the name of Jesus.

God's Light will shine upon you. I say it again, His light will shine upon you in the name of Jesus. Father I give you praise for these persons.
When you are done with your works in their life, Father please take all the Glory. I Glorify your name in the mighty name of Jesus I pray Amen! God Bless You all.
I Love you!
Good morning to you all

Amen and God bless you too
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by olumalcolm(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You and I know it cant happen.
1. You people are not united enough to boycott all SA products. Is it MTN that has given your local stars a platform to shine or shoprite that your people go to snap selfies in that you want to boycott. Or do you want to boycott DSTV? Can Niggerians do without the EPL or their beloved BBNaija?
2. lets say you want to go and burm shoprite amd MTN . You and I know that all the management has to do is one phone call to the police and the police will come out.you know hpw Niggerians behave when they see uniform and gun
mY BRODA I SAID IT OUT OF ANGER, BUT ITS JUST WAY TOO MUCH ON THE SIDE OF SOUTH AFRICANS. THEY SEE THESE PPLE SELLING THESE DRUGS, WHY CANT THEY DEAL WITH WHOEVER THEY SEE INVOLVED IN THE ACT RATHER THAN ATTACK ALL FOREIGNERS. ITS DISHEARTENING. angry
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by HacheNoire: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na today...

Make dem they claim "No mans land" for SA. grin grin grin
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Jaqenhghar: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
olumalcolm:
mY BRODA I SAID IT OUT OF ANGER, BUT ITS JUST WAY TOO MUCH ON THE SIDE OF SOUTH AFRICANS. THEY SEE THESE PPLE SELLING THESE DRUGS, WHY CANT THEY DEAL WITH WHOEVER THEY SEE INVOLVED IN THE ACT RATHER THAN ATTACK ALL FOREIGNERS. ITS DISHEARTENING. angry
True there. I met one SAfrican and ge echoed the same thing. He said what annoys him is its the decent ones that suffer.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by nrexzy: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

The ones at home working what have they achieved?
What ur enjoying today
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by ProfBrugo: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ipob yoots deveroping SA by force. Anywhere they go they must commit crime. A good thing the foreign minister is their brother. Let him speak to them in their native tongue and caution them. SA is not in need of deveropers.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by ekitimanalways(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Let's teach them some lessons here too. Nobody has monopoly of violence!!!!! Mad pipu
How many South Africans survive in Nigeria by hustling on the streets of Lagos, Ekiti, Abuja, Oyo, Anambra, Taraba, Bayelsa, Kaduna, etc? If none, it will be difficult to give the South Africans the same treatment... If the Nigerian youths march to South African embassy, MTN, Stanbic IBTC, Shoprite, etc, I guarantee you it would not stop the South Africans from attacking and killing Nigerians on daily basis on the streets of South Africa. From my observation(s), most South Africans are not travel bugs like the Nigerians.That makes them (South Africans) dangerous or xenophobic...
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by infofta(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Look at the background of the video.
If you must live in South Africa please stay in the suburb where white people live.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by sweetilicious(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tell him
PassingShot:

The xenophobic attacks in SA are not all caused by crimes committed by Nigerians. Those southy are just lazy idiots who want free money. That they can't even migrate for better living is not a sign of strength but weakness.

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by morpheus24: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
No be only Nigerians. They said Foriegn nationals. That includes every other African.
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by teemusic(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tobimillar1:
I think dis guy is a fool or knws nothing about abroad or traveling abroad.. everyone knws South Africans are very lazy.. so we Nigerians go der work hard and make good money. so making their girl to b attracted to Nigerians of course every woman love hard working men and money too therefore making der men to b jealous......... and u are here saying what u hear from the media

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by srclark: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
PassingShot:

the bitter truth is a large majority of Nigerians Abroad have no business being there look at this video this guys can not even speak proper English to express themselves .Now when a local asks them what brought you to my country they can’t explain or they tell a well known lie their country men use which these locals know too well ,yet you are living large ,buying cars and partying .Another thing is the issue of women naija guys will never keep off women this is the main reason we have problems all over the place .you hardly find a Chinese man or Indian frolicking with the local girls just a few of them do that but naija people must frolick Impregnant ,deceive all the local girls wherever they go this is always the root of our problems

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by Tobimillar1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
teemusic:
I think dis guy is a fool or knws nothing about abroad or traveling abroad.. everyone knws South Africans are very lazy.. so we Nigerians go der work hard and make good money. so making their girl to b attracted to Nigerians of course every woman love hard working men and money too therefore making der men to b jealous......... and u are here saying what u hear from the media
very funny.. google "windy city " and you will have an idea about my location.. and i stand by what i said earlier sir, nigerians need to stop crimes especially when they are in another mans country ..
Re: Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack by gbishman: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lazy mother fuckers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.