Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bobrisky Set To Give Out His Birthday Cakes To Any Couple Getting Married Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Set To Give Out His Birthday Cakes To Any Couple Getting Married Soon (266 Views)

Bobrisky To Give His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married This Week / Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bobrisky Set To Give Out His Birthday Cakes To Any Couple Getting Married Soon by NaijaCelebrity: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2019
Bobrisky will be giving out his birthday cakes to any couple getting married this weekend

Bob has offered to give out his birthday cakes after his bestie Tonto Dikeh, said the cake was too much to be eaten, and suggested Bob donates it to any couple getting married this weekend.

According to him,
‘this was supposed to be my birthday cake for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol. If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling’. He went on to say, ‘yesterday would have been my dream day cos have been dreaming to throw a multimillionaire party but sad everything came dis way.. let thank God for life’.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bobrisky-set-to-give-out-his-birthday-cakes-to-any-couple-getting-married-soon/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Bobrisky Set To Give Out His Birthday Cakes To Any Couple Getting Married Soon by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2019

(1)

High Rate Of Divorce In Nollywood – Ronke Oshodi-oke Explains The Real Reason / Ghanaian Actress Revealed That She Does Not Believe Hell Exist / Bbnaija: Tboss Dad Is Dead (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.