Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control (4349 Views)

Automatic Gates / Automatic Gates Opener | Uses Remote Control / Techangels Automatic Gates Operators With Remote Controls Now In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Its time you started opening your gates with remote control and avoid time wasted at your driveway just to open your gate or avoid wasting money hiring people to open your gates.

Whether sliding or swinging gate, just install our Automatic Gate Opener (AGO). It enables you open the remote from distance before approaching gate. The benefit and convenience of having an electric gate with automatic gate opener can be well worth the investment in so many ways:
BENEFITS:
a. Incase your neighborhood is unsafe and insecure, your gate can actually be opened from safe distance and drive in quickly without having to waste time coming down from your vehicle.

b. The system eliminates cost of employing men just to open your gates

c. The system contains Alarm/Siren Lamp to scare intruders or people hanging around your gate location.

c. The System has Loop Detector which holds the gate from closing any further as soon as tire is detected on the boom so your vehicle never gets hit by gate’s movement.

d. Contains Infrared Photocell that detects human movements within the gate boom and prevents the gate from closing any further so as not to hurt anyone within the boom.

We have helped several customers put together the perfect automatic gate system for their residence, gated community, or commercial property and we believe that this will fit well within your plan for a safe, secured and convenient life-style

Superior customer service and field-tested gate automation equipments have been enjoyed by customers all over the country; do not be left behind.

Just walk into our office or call our knowledgeable staff to walk you through your automation options.

Tel: 01 790 4879 or Mobile 0803 245 3176

email: peboninternational@yahoo.ie; pebonsolutions@gmail.com or info@pebonsolutions.com

Pebon Worldwide Solutions (Nig) Ltd
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hi Mr Ugonna, its now in your inbox. Thanx
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by mahal(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
Could i have more info on this? mail me at info@mahalgoldfingers.com
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ok sir, I will email you with details shortly. Thanks
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
Our knowledgeable staff are waiting for your invitation to visit your home or site. Your home deserve the best.
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2010
come get yours we are still waiting for your calls.

Good for Homes. Offices, Hotels etc
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by mattrose(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
Please I will like to get information about your gate openers. If you have sample pictures and pricing. mattroseservices@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Echala: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2010
Good product I must say, makes getting in and out of your property convenient.
The proplem is the power situation in Nigeria will not allow one to adequately enjoy it.
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by marabout(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2010
Please send info about the gate to: tommdude2005@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2010
My people sorry for my late reply. More information including photo will be emailed to you all shortly. Regards
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2010
still available
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by mattrose(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2010
Pebontrack:

still available

I'm interested but we have not yet received the pictures and more information as promised on emails. mattroseservices@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2010
mattrose:

I'm interested but we have not yet received the pictures and more information as promised on emails. mattroseservices@yahoo.com

my boss, its in your email now. Sorry for the delayed response. Clients no dey allow us rest since we introduce this product to the market. na so so installation we dey do.

Cheers
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2010
Echala:

Good product I must say, makes getting in and out of your property convenient.
The proplem is the power situation in Nigeria will not allow one to adequately enjoy it.

na true talk my brother, but fortunately, the system allows for just 220volts electricity. This means that your regular small generator (Not I pass my neighbor) that you use in your house can power it. So you do not need to be a big man with Mikano or FG Wilson to own one.
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
waiting for those calls
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Echala: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Pebontrack - Yeah, but still, If there's no power while you are on your way into the house, would you now be asking someone to go and turn on the generator just because you wonna get in. It's not practical in our present day Nigeria
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
Echala:

@Pebontrack - Yeah, but still, If there's no power while you are on your way into the house, would you now be asking someone to go and turn on the generator just because you wonna get in. It's not practical in our present day Nigeria

True, present day Nigeria has serious issues with power and the government is not helping either. One thing is very clear though, an average Nigerian has almost become a "sovereign individual" - building their own houses, providing their own water source, building their own road and generating their own power.

If you drive around Lagos, PH, Warri, Ibadan and Abuja mostly in the evenings (when people are supposed to be returning home from work) or Business Premises like Hotels, Hospitals, Gated Communities, you will observe that the premises have lights. However, if you observe closely, these lights are are privately generated.

Hotels, Banks and other business premises for instance are always well lit with power privately generated and these can benefit from the comfort such automation can provide.

For a private resident that struggles with electricity problem, I admit, the system may not suit his needs now. He or she may have to wait a little while when we come out with our battery module that can serve as backup.

Meanwhile, our target still remain those that feel our system can provide some level of comfort during those times when there is light.

For your information, despite the country's power situation, we are still getting orders.
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2010
More just arriving. Book your order
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2010
still available
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by baconline(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
send details ,pixs and pricing to baconline@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Pebontrack(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Can even be powered by ordinary tiger generator.
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by automaticgate(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2013
Automatic Gates
An automatic gate can make accessing your property a secure, safe, reliable and easy process and will give you many years of trouble free service if designed and installed correctly in the first place.The advantages of an automated gate are obvious. Security, convenience, style and safety, and while there are many different types and automatic solutions available for gates, we can help with the best combination for your residential or commercial property.

Swing Gate

If space is not an issue double and single swing gates are the best option with a swinging gate generally being safer than a sliding gate. When considering the option of a swinging gate it is important to consider the size of the gate and its movement or operation area. A single swinging gate can be as large as 3 meters wide or up to 6 meters as a double swing with its operation area normally 90 degrees inward. In a situation where the gate position is on a slope the ideal movement should be toward the lower side of the slope to prevent collision between the gate and the ground and to allow smooth operation

Slide Gate

Sliding gates are an ideal automation option, especially when a swing gate is not possible. We would recommend a sliding gate where space is limited in some way (landscaping, boulders, etc.) or the area is required for parking. Sliding gate require storage area. This is the area that the gate slides into when it is in the open position, making the movement area and the entrance area double the size of the actual gate. Sliding gate require a level ground upon which to slide however with the right type of sliding gate operator a slight slope is acceptable. Sliding gate motors are designed to neatly fit behind existing walls or fences, without compromising space within your property.

Call 07033992255 today for your Automatic Gate Operators with 2 years Guarantee. or visit http://automaticgate./ for more info

Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by Empiree: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
What is average cost to install this automatic system
Re: Automatic Gates 0pener: Uses Remote Control by damar(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello house, I have the automatic gate system that has battery backup, the back up can take you up to 2days.

Interested resellers are welcomed, I have direct dealership for this devices.

Serious buyers only please contact me: damarlove@yahoo.com.

Strictly business please.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Luxury 8nos Of 3bedroom Flat + Bq for sale On Spar Rd Ikate Lekki / Living Room Furniture Dealers / A Room In Face Me I Face You Needed Around. Surulere, Yaba Or Maryland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.