Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social (2289 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / “I Think I Need A New Pants And Bras” – Bobrisky Laments / Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky reacts as his newly purchased birthday car was taken away despite the unfortunate events that resulted to his party crashing.

It was gathered that Bob was to celebrate his 28th birthday party on August 31 but the party was shutted down after the Nigerian Police Force (NPF), stationed at the venue of the event preventing Bob’s party from going on.

Ogunleye Idris otherwise known as Bobrisky recently took to his social media page expressing his disappointment over his newly purchased car being taken away by the car dealer.

Read the full story: https://soundgist.com/this-range-rover-was-supposed-to-be-my-birthday-gift-bobrisky-laments-on-social-media/

Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by Skyfornia(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mtchwww!...Irritant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by Lorenzop: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Stvpid thing....wondering where or what he did with his pric.k....has anyone seen this mad fellow on tight jeans....notice the presence or shape of his joystick....just asking undecided

1 Like

Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bobrisky wey no even get common Toyota muscle.....
No make me laugh Abeg. I dey prepare sack letters for some South Africans. Let's all be mad today

2 Likes

Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by LearnITsmash(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Every clown on Instagram now owns a range rover, aturus everywhere undecided
Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by alphaNomega: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Shutted down? Really? I even had to struggle with auto correct to write that nonsense.
Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by nicepoker101(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
This man claiming to be a lady is a threat to humanity. idris. Respect your self
Re: This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social by Larryfest(m): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can you buy a birthday gift on credit

(1) (Reply)

2face And Black Face Meets With Their Lawyers For Settlement / Yemi Alade Condemns Congo's Acceptance Of Coronavirus Vaccine Testing / Hushpuppi Top Secrets Revealed: Might Cause His Release Sooner Than You Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.