Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos (18871 Views)

Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos) / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by xxolisexx(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Vb
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by pussyeater(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
yeman2012:
and how is this one news?? something that happens on a daily bases
Don't mint the yeye Mod.. Moving rubbish h to front page. Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by KlasysTech(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most time is not amount of money involved, but the way this conductor behave & think they can do anyhow.

Yesterday night almost loss my temper when small conductor telling me to pay N150 for regular road that's just N100 since how many year,

1 Like

Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Each time I see or read such cases like this, it reminds of many times I dealt with conductors. The last one happened in Aguda market, I flogged till guy until he people gathered and pledge on his behalf. Oga Awua, we no know say u be solja lol lol lol
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Each time I see or read such cases like this, it reminds of many times I dealt with conductors. The last one happened in Aguda market, I flogged till guy until he people gathered and pledge on his behalf. Oga Awua, we no know say u be solja lol lol lol quote author=Abalado post=81860936]All there Lagos agbero conductor can annoy, after smoking their weed finish, there is no one they can't talk to anyhow, naso one go talk nonsense to a soldier in mosfty, shai,, na oga abeg the thing later end o[/quote]
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by immaculate1234(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
How do we know it is 100naira now chai
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by MetaPhysical: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Moment Conductor And Passenger Seen Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos State

Lagos conductor and passenger fight over N100 change

Watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B16RLyBFGJG/utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=W2GNcQABAAHMmtJWJzq6TTusT1pf

OP are you a jjc in Lagos? Cause i dont understand why this is news to you.

The following fracas are normal in Lagos
1. Driver/conductor
2. Driver/passenger
3. Driver/agbero
4. Driver/task force
5. Driver/police
6. Driver/driver.

After you finish with driver conductor get hin own...

1. Conductor/passenger
2. Conductor/agbero

Finish with that, passenger get hin own..
1. Passenger/passenger
2. Passenger/pick-pocket
3. Passenger/current tapper

Then agbero get hin own...
1. Agbero/agbero
2. Agbero/police
3. Agbero/task force
4. Agbero/omonile

We are used to it, this is not news abeg! grin
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by seborrhic: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Emmytech01:
Get paid to read and share news on Horilines,Earn up to 70k weekly!Horilines pays their members without referrals,No stories. Join now!https://horilines.com/affiliate/horilines
After registering.
Which platform requires you to pay a fee to register to post comments.
Better go find another method to promote your ponzy site.
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by tsavkeghps(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by Francejaik(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Where's the fight na angry angry
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by Reeb2244: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Everyone in Lagos is mad by default
You everyone in your family? That's nice.
Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by Toseenlove: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2019
thesicilian:
At times it is not the amount of money per se that makes you want to pull your clothes and fight. Some people just have a way of getting to your dark side with their ugly attitude.

Lol I can very much relate.

Re: Conductor And Passenger Fighting Over N100 Change In Lagos by usy309(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

OP are you a jjc in Lagos? Cause i dont understand why this is news to you.

The following fracas are normal in Lagos
1. Driver/conductor
2. Driver/passenger
3. Driver/agbero
4. Driver/task force
5. Driver/police
6. Driver/driver.

After you finish with driver conductor get hin own...

1. Conductor/passenger
2. Conductor/agbero

Finish with that, passenger get hin own..
1. Passenger/passenger
2. Passenger/pick-pocket
3. Passenger/current tapper

Then agbero get hin own...
1. Agbero/agbero
2. Agbero/police
3. Agbero/task force
4. Agbero/omonile

We are used to it, this is not news abeg! grin

Boss.. who are those current tapper?? In what dimensions is the current being tapped??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Kidnapper Evans Unable To Pay Legal Fees, Trial Stalled / Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.