Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Want To Defer My Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Defer My Admission (1670 Views)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Please I Don't Want To Forfeit My Admission / My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
I am a Final year student and want to defer my admission, sxhool is University of Benin. I need help urgent. thanks.
Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
I need help, not just views, Opinions please. Thanks
Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
I need answers
Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Write an application letter to the dvc academics through the dean of your faculty through your Head of Department.

Department of Sociology,
Faculty of Social Sciences,
University of Benin,
Benin City Edo State.
2nd September, 2019

DVC Academics,
University of Benin,
Benin city Edo State.

Through:
The Dean Faculty of Social Science

Through:
The H.O.D
Department of Sociology

Dear Sir/Ma,
Application for Deferred Admission

Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
Write an application letter to the dvc academics through the dean of your faculty through your Head of Department.

Department of Sociology,
Faculty of Social Sciences,
University of Benin,
Benin City Edo State.
2nd September, 2019

DVC Academics,
University of Benin,
Benin city Edo State.

Through:
The Dean Faculty of Social Science

Through:
The H.O.D
Department of Sociology

Dear Sir/Ma,
Application for Deferred Admission

Thank you very much for this sir. Please what is the minimum 100 level CGP to request for deferment cause somebody said without a good 100level result you can't.
And is deferment for two years possible.
Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2019
ludofivw:

Thank you very much for this sir. Please what is the minimum 100 level CGP to request for deferment cause somebody said without a good 100level result you can't.
And is deferment for two years possible.
It depends on your department or school. I would advice you seek clarification from your course adviser.
Re: I Want To Defer My Admission by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

It depends on your department or school. I would advice you seek clarification from your course adviser.

alright thank you

(1) (Reply)

Is A Masters In Gis, A Waste Of Time. / WAEC Timetable 2022 Is Out | Download PDF / Strike: We’ve Resumed Talks With FG, Say ASUU, SSANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.