Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Advice Needed Urgently Please. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Urgently Please. (245 Views)

Help I Need A Job Urgently.... Please Help / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently Please. by Uduakuduakobong(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good evening nairalanders and a Happy New month to you all.
My people I need ur advice over an issue am currently facing at my workplace.
I work in a multipurpose cooperative society that have reportedly been a victim of corrupt admin and back room staff few weeks before I joined them.
However, I got the job based on recommendation from the CEO's wife who happens to be in charge, firmly incharge of every activity going on in the office. From fund disbursement, down to everything in the office. I started the job feeling Cozy with them n did my job judiciously, doing my best to keep the records straight.
Due to the fact that my Boss' wife handled everything in the office, we weren't privy to some information of utmost importance in the office. At the time we got to be aware of such, she had already began to calculate deficits for us and these deficits were not factual. It was a total blunder and disaster. We brought up an argument to contest these deficits, yet, it began to grow worse.
Note:
1.She is not a trained accountant nor auditor.
2. She made multiple mistakes which contradicts basic accounting principles.
3.She refused to pay us our salaries because by her faulty records, we are holding not only the Company's money, customer's savings are inclusive.
The thing is this, my records from day one are straight, yet, errors are inevitable. My name has be stained by her and her husband as far as the organisation is concerned. Also, they have refused to employ the service of an external and professional auditor to audit our accounts. They are now standing both as the victim, prosecutor and judge.
My question is this: since am sure of my innocence, should I make a case?
Thanks....
Re: Advice Needed Urgently Please. by tevanso(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uduakuduakobong:
Good evening nairalanders and a Happy New month to you all.
My people I need ur advice over an issue am currently facing at my workplace.
I work in a multipurpose cooperative society that have reportedly been a victim of corrupt admin and back room staff few weeks before I joined them.
However, I got the job based on recommendation from the CEO's wife who happens to be in charge, firmly incharge of every activity going on in the office. From fund disbursement, down to everything in the office. I started the job feeling Cozy with them n did my job judiciously, doing my best to keep the records straight.
Due to the fact that my Boss' wife handled everything in the office, we weren't privy to some information of utmost importance in the office. At the time we got to be aware of such, she had already began to calculate deficits for us and these deficits were not factual. It was a total blunder and disaster. We brought up an argument to contest these deficits, yet, it began to grow worse.
Note:
1.She is not a trained accountant nor auditor.
2. She made multiple mistakes which contradicts basic accounting principles.
3.She refused to pay us our salaries because by her faulty records, we are holding not only the Company's money, customer's savings are inclusive.
The thing is this, my records from day one are straight, yet, errors are inevitable. My name has be stained by her and her husband as far as the organisation is concerned. Also, they have refused to employ the service of an external and professional auditor to audit our accounts. They are now standing both as the victim, prosecutor and judge.
My question is this: since am sure of my innocence, should I make a case?
Thanks....
Go ahead and make a case .

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Your Boring Life? / ICAN 2019 Nov.diet( Foundation Level), Let's Meet Here / Word Of The Day.... 'reverie'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.