Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

New Whatsapp Mod To Replace Gbwhatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Whatsapp Mod To Replace Gbwhatsapp (865 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Announces New WhatsApp Reactions / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Mod To Replace Gbwhatsapp by adimonyechidi: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
I just came across this app. And I decided to share it with your guys. I can't be the only one using it alone. Here's (http://wassemsy.com/wapro/index.php)the link to the app. One is to replace original WhatsApp. And the other is to keep original WhatsApp and use another WhatsApp ontop but Mod.

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel 3gb For N500 & 1gb For N200 / USB Charging Backpack 4 Laptop 4sale / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Smart 3 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.