Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class (74821 Views)

The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by AutoJoshNG: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2019

This is a picture of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria leaving the Presidential Villa for a break in a reinforced Mercedes Benz S-Class.

According to a Tweet by Tolani Alli, who’s the personal photographer to the Vice President, this picture was taken around 12:22 AM. She stated that was time the day ended for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

It’s indeed a nice shot. We must admit that.

Have you ever wondered why so many world leaders go for German Mercedes Benz Cars? Take a moment and go through our post on “The Official And Ceremonial Vehicles Of 45 World Leaders” to see the official and ceremonial cars used by world leaders.

Source: https://autojosh.com/vp-yemi-osinbajo-mercedes-benz-s-class/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2019
Osinbajo is a tireless worker and I love that, if given the power he will do more as he is surrounded by monitoring spirit called CABALS.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:
Osinbajo is a tireless worker and I love that, if given the power he will do more as he is surrounded by monitoring spirit called CABALS.

Even if they let him become President, they are possibly pairing him with another brief man in El'rufai. At that time, El'rufai would just be a landmine waiting to explode, thereby still caging Osibande.

Don't we have other choices separate from what the Cabals can control?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:

tireless errand boy u mean?

222 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by daddytime(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Hardworking gentleman VP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by RZArecta(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2019
I don’t understand the inanities we celebrate in this country honestly

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by SuperBlack: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.
In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong.

352 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by ayatt(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
so?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Oceannaagent: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Would have been a better option to South Africa as an envoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by HaryoBamex(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
What are they doing about SA?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by blindjustice13(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
RZArecta:
I don’t understand the inanities we celebrate in this country honestly
as in eh, i just tire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by paulsibility(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
For an average Nigerian student, the day ends around that same time too.

We need action, not just mere sleepless nights.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Zasedose(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
ayatt:
so?
i tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by chikeze(m): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
This is suppose to be news abi? while our brothers are being killed in SA. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by JimohMomoh: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
@OP I know you want to calm our mind from what SA is doing to Nigerians, but lai lai our body dey boil federal govt must do someting ASAP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by crestedaguiyi: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
This news has put south Africa on her toes, in fact the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians have stopped after they saw this pix

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Sunofgod(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Short man....try and drive then car yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Sheriman(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
ainaolayinka:
We are a Real Estate Company based in Lagos. We are in need of independent marketers that can market
/sell real estate(Apartments).

BENEFITS:
-10 percent commission on all sales
-Sell 7 and get all expense paid trip to Dubai.

Qualification:
-SSCE
-OND
-HND
-BSc
-MBA
-MSC
Kindly send your Cv to;olamidavid4life@gmail.com
Fraudster

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Ijaycool(f): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm...

Driver, please drive him straight to South Africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by buchito1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mchheeww... Na to BAN the MOD wey put this rubbish remain!!!!!

Make i dey use one eye look una... Is this a news?

If he want he should drive a COW.. I don't fvvccing CARE!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by FarZed1: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by GOFRONT(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin

I hope he is heading to SA??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Wolexdey(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello!
Mr photographer! We have seen the picture...

Now, let me shock you... You snapped a car and you told us it's the VP. How do we know he was in the vehicle?

Why not go create a blog and go post your pictures all around there, so you can tag your friends and well wishers.

The VP is a servant of the Nation.. He was sent there to serve us. What accomplishments have the Nigerian masses gained thus far...

And Nairaland is not helping but I can blame you guys...

What a People!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Rexnegro(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
so wetin make we use this for now ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by 2special(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
The first page on nairaland is now meant for advertisements

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.