Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,547 members, 7,861,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

edit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / edit (628 Views)

We Can Now Edit Our DNA / Health and "expulsion/heavenly feeling" (see edit) / edit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

edit by buzugee(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2010
than when you were in nigeria because of all the chlorine in the water, the toxins in the food etc. do you feel stronger in diaspora than you did in nigeria or do you feel weaker in diaspora than you did in nigeria. do you know anyone in diaspora who is constantly falling sick etc ? what is your personal experience ?
Re: edit by freshera: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2010
I don't know anything about anyone of the above points, all I know is our food (vegetables and fruits) is sweeter because its pure and organic. For example, banana,tomato, etc. I wish I ate more fruits back home. I miss Nigeria's organic food and can't afford organic here. chai!  angry angry

but really its not so bad. its just that organic tastes much better. they've a huge variety of fruits and veg sometimes i think some of them might have been invented in the lab grin. Best veg - broccoli and asparagus. anyway, i eat mostly african food;rice and swallows though most of it is not fresh but cooked n frozen. For water, na boiled tap (recycled poo water grin) water i dey drink and i feel good cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Your Race And High Blood Pressure! / Tips On Improving My Voice. / Five Graphs Show State Of American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.