Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,255 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo (495 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo by universaltv: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2019
I have 3 sons out of wedlock and i wish i married b4 having kids - Kemi Olunloyo reveals

While reacting to Music star Davido and Chioma introduction, popular controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo reveals that she have a three sons before she get married and later wished she had this kids after marriage.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-have-3-sons-out-of-wedlock-and-i-wish-i-married-b4-having-kids-kemi-olunloyo-reveals/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo by universaltv: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2019
She wrote ;

See Some More Photos From Davido and Chioma Wedding introduction => HERE

Re: I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo by thesicilian: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2019
We all make mistakes.
Re: I Have 3 Sons Out Of Wedlock And I Wish I Married B4 Having Kids - Kemi Olunloyo by Holmes07(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello guys! Have you envisage charging your phones and other usb devices quickly and the device lasts for 25yrs? You won't be afraid of travelling to areas without electricity, you won't need to be embarrassed as a result of charging your phone in those betnaija shops. You need to get this product today for more details facebook.com/CrystalSolarNG follow the link and view the product.

(1) (Reply)

James Brown Changes Dress Sense After His Mentor, Bobrisky's Arrest / Bbnaija- What Sirdee Said About Venitas Cooking Will Shock You (video) / Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.