Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,547 members, 7,850,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Global Knife - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Global Knife (416 Views)

Which Knife Is Best For Cutting Food Smoothly? / Knife Shapener / Man Trolls His Girlfriend For Using Fork And Knife To Cut Pepper In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Knife by goodspeed963(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2019
Do you heard something about this kitchen knife? Any reviews?
Re: Global Knife by larrydan: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2019
goodspeed963:
Do you heard something about this kitchen knife? Any reviews?
Do you mean if anybody knows about Global knife? Or what?
Re: Global Knife by gangbang86: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2019
yes, there is a lot of information about Global Knives

Continuing the thousand-year-old Japanese high art of sword making, Global draw upon centuries of knowledge and tradition to craft knives of the very highest quality.

Hand-crafted in Yoshikin, Japan, Global use the finest CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel for their knives. Using the latest technology, this steel is ice tempered and hardened to remain razor sharp longer than any other steel, as well as resist rust, stains and corrosion. Continuing their dedication to precision and detail, each Global knife is carefully weighted, and their hollow handles filled with just the right amount of sand, to ensure perfect balance in the hand. With their unibody, seamless construction, Global knives also eliminate food and dirt traps, guaranteeing your knife remains clean.

In addition to their quality construction, Global knives feature an iconic design which distinguish them from any other knife on the market. As well as being strong and functional, the stainless steel body of their knives makes for an effortlessly stylish appearance, while the dots on their handles add a minimalist look which not only feels good in the hand, but also looks good in your knife block.

Through the combination of centuries of knowledge and tradition, the latest technology, and cutting edge design, Global knives appeal to professional and amateur chefs alike, meeting the most demanding of requirements.
Re: Global Knife by nicki1991(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2019
yeah, I know what's global knife, as I bought the full set of global knives, that's why I can certainly say that global knives are among the finest knives in the world. By the way, recently I found out that a global knife is grinded to achieve highly acute angles on both sides of the blade, a technique that makes this knife to be very sharp. Moreover, using global knives I observed that they also feature unique handles, which are weighted with sand, giving them perfect balance at any angle. Unfortunately, I didn't know about this kind of knife earlier, as it's a convenient model, and I found it out when I was visiting my friend that is a chief, and I observed a beautiful knife that I took in my hand and felt the real pleasure when I was cutting vegetables and meal with the help of that knife. Then, my friend sent me an article with Global Knife Review, so, that moment I found out that such knives exist at all smiley
Re: Global Knife by goodspeed963(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
nicki1991:
yeah, I know what's global knife, as I bought the full set of global knives, that's why I can certainly say that global knives are among the finest knives in the world. By the way, recently I found out that a global knife is grinded to achieve highly acute angles on both sides of the blade, a technique that makes this knife to be very sharp. Moreover, using global knives I observed that they also feature unique handles, which are weighted with sand, giving them perfect balance at any angle. Unfortunately, I didn't know about this kind of knife earlier, as it's a convenient model, and I found it out when I was visiting my friend that is a chief, and I observed a beautiful knife that I took in my hand and felt the real pleasure when I was cutting vegetables and meal with the help of that knife. Then, my friend sent me an article with Global Knife Review, so, that moment I found out that such knives exist at all smiley
my wife liked this global knife and she started using it instead of our previous knives

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Foods That Can Help You Lose Belly Fat / How To Prepare Afang Soup / Good Food, Great Vibes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.