Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) (25250 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
redmi 7 is better performance wise,camera wise,screen protection wise...
A20 has a better display(720p amoled)

Battery capacity is same
Ui is preference driven, but I prefer miui for more features,customizations and systemwide theme
Well,the choice is yours,follow your heart
redmi7 it is then. thanks
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by CirocBoi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
abumeinben:

I used redmi 5 plus China ROM, now I use note 7. Okwaya!?

I use redmi note 7 and someone was arguing with me that my phone's itel. Just because of the design.

I weak.

Oga u are a big liar... Itel that have never used gorilla glass in their life, check reviews world wide .... Xiaomi redmi note 7 is far more premium than most mid range.. Corning gorilla glass, plastic frame, back glass(Corning), even over hyped Galaxy a20, a30 even almighty a70 uses plastic body just the front is made of glass... The person that made that statement, that Redmi looks like itel is either blind or from the village
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by abumeinben(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
CirocBoi:

Oga u are a big liar... Itel that have never used gorilla glass in their life, check reviews world wide .... Xiaomi redmi note 7 is far more premium than most mid range.. Corning gorilla glass, plastic frame, back glass(Corning), even over hyped Galaxy a20, a30 even almighty a70 uses plastic body just the front is made of glass... The person that made that statement, that Redmi looks like itel is either blind or from the village

Oya ciroc where I lie na?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by adontcare(f): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2019
majestique:
. the bvn is for verification purpose
I have applied and placed order on redmi note 7 from slot. How do I pay and what duration? because no one is picking calls
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Please does Redmi note 7 have band 28?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
chidiadi247:
Please does Redmi note 7 have band 28?
No
But if glo band 3 is present in your location, you will get 4g signal
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Samtob4life: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
New stock alert...Samfrank Global Technologies

Redmi note 7 4gb/64gb (Global version) 66k

Redmi 7 3gb/32gb (global version) 49k

(brand new and sealed)

Our delivery is nationwide (pay on delivery within Lagos, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti)

☎Call/sms: 08165419094

Whatasapp: https:///2348165419094

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by adontcare(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
majestique:
nice...

Buy any phone of your choice or electronics and pay small small...check my signature
have registered. My bank statement has not been uploaded after I was debited. What could be d reason(s) behind it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by majestique(f): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
adontcare:
have registered. My bank statement has not been uploaded after I was debited. What could be d reason(s) behind it.
thanks for registering. don't worry, it will be uploaded once it has been verified.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by majestique(f): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
adontcare:
I have applied and placed order on redmi note 7 from slot. How do I pay and what duration? because no one is picking calls
thanks for registering. you don't have to pay for the phone now. slot will contact credpal and sort you out after which they will give you a call and tell you when to come pick up your phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 1:31am On Sep 05, 2019
priceaction:

Nice one Mr Henry. Which video editing software are you using?

Finalcut
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Mark9854(m): 3:54am On Sep 05, 2019
genius43:

Redmi 7 comes with Camera2api enabled. If you follow the xiaomi thread, you would know
Boss is your post trying to say that to use gcam on ma Redmi 7 all I have to do is download and install?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Mark9854:

Boss is your post trying to say that to use gcam on ma Redmi 7 all I have to do is download and install?
yes
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Mark9854(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
yes
wow, that is great news... is there any tip or necessary settings I need to know? tanx boss, I will be awaiting your response before I download the app!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mark9854:

wow, that is great news... is there any tip or necessary settings I need to know? tanx boss, I will be awaiting your response before I download the app!
follow these instructions
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
you can increase hdr parameter, and saturation(highlight saturation) in settings for a more popping shot

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Mark9854(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
follow these instructions
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/
you can increase hdr parameter, and saturation(highlight saturation) in settings for a more popping shot
thanks bro!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Ejadike(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
prinsam30:
thanks I'm enjoying my Tecno Pouvior3 but I'm planning to upgrade to Pouvior3 plus, I wanna know how much exactly the phone is, some say is 46K while some say is 55K and for those that ar using the plus version, is there a flash in the front camera
when the pouvoir 3 has a bigger battery than this Xiaomi?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 4:00am On Sep 13, 2019
CirocBoi:

hi ciriocboi you're the only person that give me anm detailed to answer this: how do I update my redmi7 to version 10. I don't exactly know how to go about it
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by sheggsliveth: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2019
OluwasureGig:

hi ciriocboi you're the only person that give me anm detailed to answer this: how do I update my redmi7 to version 10. I don't exactly know how to go about it

I use redmi 7 and am not sure android 10 have been officially release on it. Do you mean this

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2019
sheggsliveth:

I use redmi 7 and am not sure android 10 have been officially release on it. Do you mean this
it has bro. it's right there on my phone. it's already been sent to me for a while now just don't know how to do It. I'm trying to attach screenshots but it's not working
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Joezik(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
OluwasureGig:

it has bro. it's right there on my phone. it's already been sent to me for a while now just don't know how to do It. I'm trying to attach screenshots but it's not working

bro no android 10 yet for Redmi 7..... only flagship like k20pro got that
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Joezik:

bro no android 10 yet for Redmi 7..... only flagship like k20pro got that
Then what is this one I'm seeing on my redmi7 Bro?

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Joezik(m): 2:22am On Sep 15, 2019
OluwasureGig:

Then what is this one I'm seeing on my redmi7 Bro?

I like this your font, what's the name bro?

That update is MIUI 10.3.4 not android 10... I did same update with my phone,Redmi 7.

Just update and enjoy
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by OluwasureGig: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
Joezik:

I like this your font, what's the name bro?

That update is MIUI 10.3.4 not android 10... I did same update with my phone,Redmi 7.

Just update and enjoy
Alright bro thanks.
Lol I'm a font freak I just keep downloading fonts. That's the name of the font circled in the SS

Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Redpanter(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Xiaomi redmi 7 3gb 64gb - #49590

Free shipping
Pay on delivery

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2021
henry007:
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing & review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DURNvFbuf60

Redmi 7 packs one feature that should have been on the Note 7 and that is the true dual sim tray. One thing Redmi 7 lacks however is a front facing flash but Is the Redmi 7 good for its price and is it worth buying?

Price N46,000 (32GB/3GB)

See camera comparison using default camera and GCAM below.
See how it compares to the Redmi Note 7's camera + GCAM comparison in the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / Benin Republic Withdraws Globacom’s Operating Licence / Phone Technology Acronyms That You Probably Did Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.