Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Please What Breed Is This - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Breed Is This (3664 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog / Which Dog Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please What Breed Is This by Dickson23(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2019
[quote author=Dickson23 post=82125430][/quote]
lmao I can just imagine the time it took you to search for gsds with the white markings like I said only to show us sable coloured gsds and one black gsd with a small patch of white on it's chest with none any other place cheesy

those gsds you posted are called sable coloured gsds and they are very popular and they have a white or whitish undercoat, you just had to select the ones that the white that is on a lot of places on their body happened to touch some legs, not even all the legs.
when you say a dog has specific white markings it should be like these local dogs on the pics I attached. did you really think I meant there isn't a gsd that the white on it's body touched some legs?.
you're showing us dogs that have white undercoats and you think you made a point?
and none of them even had the white on all the specific places I said.
but check out Nigerian local dogs(not the ones crossed with foreign dogs) they mostly come with these markings, even if they are black,brown or reddish.
bruh relax and think before you pick an argument with somebody, their still isn't anything we should be talking about why are you still hitting and missing?
I'm sure you understood my initial statement but you just want to prove something that isn't a real conflict
go and look for more pics if you want and try again

Re: Please What Breed Is This by Dickson23(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2019
I showed you gsd with white markings and you still dey argue lol..... Baba rest abeg...

Type gsd with white markings on Google and you would see alot... You're tryna be a professor here on something you don't understand...

The fact AKC doesn't recognize a white or fawn gsd doesn't make them any less of a gsd and the fact some GSD have little white markings on thier toes or chest doesn't mean it's a mixed gsd....
IamAnderson:

lmao I can just imagine the time it took you to search for gsds with the white markings like I said only to show us sable coloured gsds and one black gsd with a small patch of white on it's chest with none any other place cheesy

those gsds you posted are called sable coloured gsds and they are very popular and they have a white or whitish undercoat, you just had to select the ones that the white that is on a lot of places on their body happened to touch some legs, not even all the legs.
when you say a dog has specific white markings it should be like these local dogs on the pics I attached. did you really think I meant there isn't a gsd that the white on it's body touched some legs?.
you're showing us dogs that have white undercoats and you think you made a point?
and none of them even had the white on all the specific places I said.
but check out Nigerian local dogs(not the ones crossed with foreign dogs) they mostly come with these markings, even if they are black,brown or reddish.
bruh relax and think before you pick an argument with somebody, their still isn't anything we should be talking about why are you still hitting and missing?
I'm sure you understood my initial statement but you just want to prove something that isn't a real conflict
go and look for more pics if you want and try again
Re: Please What Breed Is This by IamAnderson(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dickson23:
I showed you gsd with white markings and you still dey argue lol..... Baba rest abeg...

Type gsd with white markings on Google and you would see alot... You're tryna be a professor here on something you don't understand...

The fact AKC doesn't recognize a white or fawn gsd doesn't make them any less of a gsd and the fact some GSD have little white markings on thier toes or chest doesn't mean it's a mixed gsd....
you showed us sable gsds that the white on their body barely touched their legs and you think you've proved anything?
I asked you to show is gsds with white markings on there chest, toes and tail tips.
you didn't show any dog like that at all, everyone knows about sable gsds and that they have white undercoats, do you really think I've not seen a sable gsd before I made that statement?.
the ones you showed, the white on their body didn't even reached all the legs to show you how much you wasted your time posting those pics cheesy
definitely their are dogs that have white on there bodies, their are even piebald Caucasians, imagine if I look for pics of piebald Caucasians that the white on their body happened to reach some legs and use them to argue that caucs have white markings too, I'll look stupid too right?

sable gsds are a very stupid argument to use
before you say sable gsds have white markings, even when you cross the dogs do the little white markings even appear on the same place on the pups?

rotts have red markings above their eyes and saint benards have black markings around their eyes, check most of the dogs that fall under these breeds they have the same markings even sometimes when you mix them the markings still show.
do you see how stupid it is to use a sable coloured dog as an example to show the breed has white markings?
see the pics under here;
1 a gsd/local dog mix: notice how the white markings on the exact places I keep mentioning showed because of the local dog gene? even as it was crossed with a gsd the markings still showed. you see how your "proof" which is just very selected pictures of a popular coloured gsd known for their white undercoat that the white happened to touch some of it's feet look stupid now?

2rott/gsd mix: see how the red markings above the eyes still showed after the mixing? those are markings that rotts have, sable gsds have a random white undercoat that can occur in any way, you just selected the ones where it coincidentally touched the toes.
3 same as 2

the funny thing is that sable coloured gsds are allowed in dog shows because they are an actual colouration of gsd and other dog breeds(yes other breeds too have sable coloration) so I don't understand why you keep bringing up AKC not allowing them.
if you're going to reply me then read what I'm typing before replying, I can't be writing paragraphs for someone who still for some reason doesn't understood me

Re: Please What Breed Is This by IceColdVeins(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
NGRsenate:
Ekukeus localis
THis cracked me up

Re: Please What Breed Is This by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
IJBNSH:

I guess as much but why are people wicked?? A vet sold him to me and was telling me it a mixed Eskimo and Samoyed.
Hahaha haha.... Eskimo!!! grin grin
If my Eskimo look like this, I won't spend 1 kobo on her. grin

Pure breed Female Chow Chow Puppy For cool price / ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD!!!!! Boaboel Puppies - Ready for new home (9 week) / .