Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba - Pho - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba - Pho (717 Views)

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba - Pho by orjisblog(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Happening Now!! The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba State

Rev. Fr. David Tanko, May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!!

More photos below:
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/09/03/the-funeral-mass-of-the-catholic-priest-who-was-killed-and-burnt-in-taraba-state/

Cc: Lalsticlala,mynd44

Re: The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba - Pho by eskimoeze: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rest in Peace the man of God. Your honourable death is better than the miserable lives of your killers.
Re: The Funeral Mass Of The Catholic Priest Who Was Killed And Burnt In Taraba - Pho by benuejosh: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
so sad

(1) (Reply)

‘I Killed Her Because She Left Me For Wealthy Men After Spent All My Money ’ –m / Woman Beats Her 5 Year Old Stepson To Death in Sagamu, Ogun State. PHOTOS / The AKARIGBO OF REMOLAND Begs Protesters At Sagamu Over Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.