Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Okazaki Leaves Malaga After 34 Days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okazaki Leaves Malaga After 34 Days (522 Views)

Malaga F.C Suspends Manager After Sex Video Leaks Online / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okazaki Leaves Malaga After 34 Days by Khalidbebeji(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Shinji Okazaki has left Malaga stay after his contract was cancelled by the Spanish club just weeks after joining them, reports the Leicester Mercury.

Okazaki saw his contract in Spain terminated after just four weeks with the Segunda Division side unable to register the 33-year-old without breaching the salary cap.

He failed to make a single appearance but in a statement said: “I want to say goodbye and wish the greatest success to my team-mates and the staff that made me feel at home."

Re: Okazaki Leaves Malaga After 34 Days by eme1n(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
Surplus to requirements...

(1) (Reply)

Relaunched On 20th September 2019 With Free 10.28 BETKING Odds / Wenger Reacts To Man City’s Loss To Liverpool / Every Premier League Club Ranked By Their Use Of Academy Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.