Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? (613 Views)

2 Naira Coins For Sale. / Attend Our 1 Week Online Customization Class / Learn White Board Sketch And Animation In Our 1 Month Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by Tharaja(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Where are our Coins?....Does it mean that they are banned from usage?. Can't I order for a withdrawal of Coins from my bank balance?

Whenever the FG is presenting their budget, they give the breakdown from Billion naira down to 50kobo. But Coins are not in circulation currently.

Bankers in the house, where are our Coins?.

And why are our 5 Nairas note becoming useless nowadays?.

Lalasticlala, Oam4j, Cc:Seun, CC Mynd44 dominique, nwamaikpe
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by elgramz: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
They have become useless, you can't buy anything with them anymore
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by NGRsenate: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
The only thing coins will get you right now is beating.

You want to whine conductor at oshodi with coins abi?
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by uboma(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
I have quite a good amount of NGN2 and NGN1 coins. Planning to deposit them in my bank account soon.
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by LORDEST(m): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2019
uboma:
I have quite a good amount of NGN2 and NGN1 coins. Planning to deposit them in my bank account soon.

Please share the pictures or if I can buy some to show to my kids
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by uboma(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
LORDEST:

Please share the pictures or if I can buy some to show to my kids

If you are within the FCT, I can give you some of it as a gift since you want your kids to see them.

Otherwise, I will share some pictures in a bit.
Re: Where Are Our 1 Naira Coins And 50kobo Coins? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
uboma:
I would be glad if i can get some too, meanwhile it would br great if you can keep some. I have a #5 note that many Nigerians dont know existn. Its green in color i also have a 50k note its brown in color.

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Business Ideas In Nigeria / Reno Omokri Advise On Saving, Sacrificing And Creating Wealth / 8 Benefits Of Self-motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.