Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures (88348 Views)

Countries With The Highest Number Of Millionaires In Africa In 2023 / Sani Dangote's Burial In Pictures / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by bot101(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2019
grandstar:
astrodome

Are most Nigerians there into legal or illegal business?

Also, these xenophobic riots, are they within the townships or it engulfs all areas including richer parts of cities?

Until you understand that these south Africans are destroying people's offices and stores, and not butchering people caught with drugs, then keep mum.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:29am On Sep 04, 2019
loomer:

Just like Russia did before the breakup.

So stop deceiving yourself and accept reality as it is for now.

My reality is Igbo land first. Nigeria is fraudulent.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Some ibos are legal until they are caught. Invictus Obi comes to mind. lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Maken1005: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:
Igbo Amaka.

No time for this now! I repeat no time!
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Daewang: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Maken1005:

No time for this now! I repeat no time!

There is ample time.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by WriterX(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Larryfest:
Not all Nigerians over there are into crime those southy are just been dumb that's all, with the way some Nigerians are into all sorts of crime in other countries how come those countries are not killing Nigerians the way South Africans are doing now Well it isn't there fault sha na because we no get better President.

one dumb SA here said 98% of Nigerians he has seen over there are criminals and drug dealers .
I guess what this man has in his shop are drugs and the dish he is also installing has drugs in them too infact we can say he is installing drug on the roof.
SmH .mtchew

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by j1mmy: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2019
Daewang:

Just like afonjas ruined Saudi Arabia and UK for others.
Afonjas are criminals.

Yoruba people are predominant in crime in those places just as Benin Women are responsible for the Nigerian reputation in Italy but those are a few countries out of around 200 on earth!

The IGBOs account for around 18% of Nigeria's population yet managed to make Nigerians persona non grata in over 100 countries around the world to which the other 82% of Nigerians have to suffer and die.

Prevention is better than cure, Nigeria will have to come to terms with what IGBO people have done and are still doing that is destroying the reputation of Nigeria and endangering the citizens!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by chudez0147(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Jumlek2411:
Some Nigerians are into legitimate business for crying out loud.
Not some , but MOST Nigerians are into legitimate business.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by PureFace1(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

I know you may not like what I will say but its the gospel truth, there no difference between South African men and Yoruba men....their women are the bread winners while the men lazy around hating on men working hard.

But your women can't wait to get married to their Lazy ass grin

A Yoruba is still the second Richest Black man in the world right now when your wretched generation is no where to be found

You think getting killed daily in Asia for drugs is what they call hardworking?

You are the Lazy and jealous ass hating on hardworking men

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by erico2k2(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Can someone please give me an honest in-depth analysis of an average south African male

I'm Just confused and I need to know how they think so I can arrive at why they do this to us... Why dis trend happen every month....

Many why's..

Is it true we oppress them so much
Are we dragging land with them
Are we really that baaaad... I mean I can't wrap my head around most of happenings I see on social media.... Why why why
you sound like a South African,
South Africa is the only country I know where an uneducated man claims a medical doctor from Nigeria is taking their Jobs.I thank God my friend who I went to visit then has since relocated his family to the USA!
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by PureFace1(m): 10:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

Not pointless but a fact.

But your women can't wait to get married to their Lazy ass while you keep hating like a typical wretched soul

Another fact grin

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by baratech: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans are just a jealous and envious set of people....

You know how Nigerians are now, making progress, very loud, flashy and dominant.... The thing dey pain dem...

They hate naija guys... We don straf all their big booty girlfriends... That's their anger
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2019
PureFace1:

But your women can't wait to get married to their Lazy ass while you keep hating like a typical wretched soul

Another fact grin

Which women? Don't mistake 1-2 women with Fani and Davido with money to care care of them. No sensible Igbo woman will be with a lazy afonja.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Sicilyjoe: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2019
About 80% are into illegal business
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by garetz: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
About 80% are into illegal business
From where did you get that data?
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by PureFace1(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

Which women? Don't mistake 1-2 women with Fani and Davido with money to care care of them. No sensible Igbo woman will be with a lazy afonja.

It is very obvious you are the Lazy and frustrated one here

Blackmailing afonja because they are taking away your women tongue

A Lazy Afonja is the second Richest Black man in the world right now while your wretched generation is no where to be found

You must have thought selling drugs and getting killed daily in Asia is what they call hardworking grin
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2019
j1mmy:
[s]

Yoruba people are predominant in crime in those places just as Benin Women are responsible for the Nigerian reputation in Italy but those are a few countries out of around 200 on earth!

The IGBOs account for around 18% of Nigeria's population yet managed to make Nigerians persona non grata in over 100 countries around the world to which the other 82% of Nigerians have to suffer and die.

Prevention is better than cure, Nigeria will have to come to terms with what IGBO people have done and are still doing that is destroying the reputation of Nigeria and endangering the citizens![/s]
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by owila4luv(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2019
so what are u tryna say now? that Nigerians are not under attack? u be FOOL! angry
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Hypnotism: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2019
You tribe existence is predicated on criminality, what is there to debate with you. Pls rot in hell for all I care.
Daewang:

You are already a cursed and condemned soul. Bloody criminal afonja miscreants.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by IamCharles123: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2019
DadaStephen1:
How I will Respond to South Africa if I was President of Nigeria

Recall Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa

Expel South African High Commissioner to Nigeria.

Permanently ban importation of products from South Africa

Permanently boycott any event, function or activity in/with South Africa

Shut down their embassy, any Nigerian that wants to go there should apply elsewhere.

Cut trade ties with South Africa

Ban South Africa Airways from Nigeria

Stop
Shoprite (double their tax), SPAR, Game, Stanbic IBTC, Multi Choice (triple their tax) and MTN from remitting any money to South Africa from Nigeria.

Blacklist South Africa as a terrorist country

Strengthen Zimbabwe, Zambia and Namibia's economy against South Africa through fresh trade agreements and partnerships

Don't honour the President's apology.

Let there be a treaty between the two countries and an agreement reached that any attack on any Nigerians living in South Africa legally will require that Nigeria sends military troops to South Africa.

Dada-Stephen
permit me to copy this.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by greypencils: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2019
astrodome:

Actually, very few Nigerians (less than 1%) are into crime in SA. It's just that crime is always an attractive thing to report on.
Well the percentage of Nigerian into crime is higher than 1%. Many go into crime then set up businesses from its proceeds. Many quit after the capital has been raised, some don't.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Gloriousheart(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2019
astrodome:
If these xenophobic hoodlums destroy all of this how do you suppose this person and others like him can start afresh?
Advise him to return home or relocate to a safer country. Once he has life, he can start afresh. Life and health first. Why risking his life and that of his family for fear of starting afresh?!
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Yujin(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Can someone please give me an honest in-depth analysis of an average south African male

I'm Just confused and I need to know how they think so I can arrive at why they do this to us... Why dis trend happen every month....

Many why's..

Are we really that baaaad... I mean I can't wrap my head around most of happenings I see on social media.... Why why why
Lol. I'll try my best to give you an average description of a black SA male as I noticed days yonder.
They are quite simple looking and moving without sense of urgency. They're quite calm and speak less with those who don't speak the local language. They're easily intimidated by others if they noticed you've just one point ahead of them not minding that he might be better than the other in another way. He doesn't like competition and will quickly resort to fatal violence to end it. He enjoys having fun with everyone especially drinks and food. When it comes to women, they're quite uncooperative with foreigners maybe because he thinks you'll get the girls ahead of him. As for work, they prefer the non skill labour jobs. The more mental demanding the job, the less they like it. Buying and selling in big shops requiring keeping stocks of numerous logistics and transactions are not attractive to them. They prefer salary jobs with less risks. They are less religious and but believe in their local superstitions. They love their culture and traditions so much that I believe they're willing to give up this present modernization for the ways of their ancestors. They don't fancy academics and not interested in academic debates. Life for them should be basic and fun filled with little or no responsibilities. Getting a woman pregnant without the intention of shouldering the cost is the norm. Is there any facet I didn't cover?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2019
If south Africa wants to provoke Nigeria they should kill one cow cool
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by largeman4u(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2019
xenophobia is satanic
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Litmus: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
Larryfest:
Not all Nigerians over there are into crime those southy are just been dumb that's all, with the way some Nigerians are into all sorts of crime in other countries how come those countries are not killing Nigerians the way South Africans are doing now Well it isn't there fault sha na because we no get better President.

People such as you ought to be prosecuted for culpability anytime a Nigerian is murdered somewhere in the world outside Nigeria and the perpetrators claim they killed that Nigerian because he was a criminal. This is because you have no evidence of any criminal Nigerian and are in fact encouraging the deaths of Nigerians by providing already made alibis for people with all sorts of ulterior motive for wanting to cause harm to a Nigerian.

You have in fact more to answer for in a criminal court than the phantom Nigerians that you call criminals. You have in fact more to answer for in a criminal court than the phantom Nigerians that you call criminals. You come closet to a “criminal” than these imaginary Nigerians
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Starboytwo:

Many why's..

South African males are generally lazy and are really scared of the whites and they get really jealous when they see a black man doing what they expect from a white man e.g running a business, driving a nice car or even just having a white girlfriend,not all of them are like this, but vast majority of them are like that.

I remembered one of them saying to my friend that he know that my friend is rich and one day he's going to kill my friend and take all his money,that's their typical ways of thinking.

This story was about 20years ago.
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Ritchiee: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

lol
Everything about an Osu reeks of criminality.Yorubas are evenly represented in all professions and more hardworking than Osus.
Osus are lazy but use 2×2 shops as fronts to commit crimes anywhere they are.Yoruba women are basically traders like Igbos but better traders.
Yorubas have always been more hardworking than Osus.This is a confirmation ...

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by golddeejay(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Success1020:

I know you may not like what I will say but its the gospel truth, there no difference between South African men and Yoruba men....their women are the bread winners while the men lazy around hating on men working hard.
We are here complaining about xenophobia while you people are been tribalistic. I wonder where you get your silly generalisation from. I served in Enugu and even stayed for a year after, you just talked like an average ibo youth that has never left his community.

Been a yoruba, I can tell you a normal average yoruba man will be unhappy if he can't provide the basic things like Food and education for his family. There can be deadbeat dads, but don't generalise it like it is normal. While in Enugu, I know men that are always on the street drinking and playing draft while their women have gone hustling.

Hasty generalisation like this is why dumb south Africans are thinking all Nigerians are criminals and taking their jobs, hence killing people and destroying legit businesses.

Let whatever education you have show in your reasoning and statement.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by golddeejay(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
blindjustice13:
But the south africans don't care ,they have made it loud and clear that they dont want any black foreigner in their country.
They should deport them and deny them visa. We are in the 21st century, you don't kill people and burn down Businesses because you feel threatened. Good for them we are slow to react in real life and our leaders are what they are.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by blindjustice13(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
golddeejay:
They should deport them and deny them visa. We are in the 21st century, you don't kill people and burn down Businesses because you feel threatened. Good for them we are slow to react in real life and our leaders are what they are.
exactly ,these killings have been on for years, meetings upon meetings, nothing has changed, lets try another approach.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hash tag go viral .
Re: A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures by Ritchiee: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=Success1020 post=81908533][/quote]..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Difference Between NEFT And Instant Electronic Transfer / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.