Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (58198 Views)

I Fit Just Enter You – Burna Boy Warns Fans Against Jumping On Stage (video) / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Igetmyown247: 2:36am On Sep 04, 2019
The only Nigerian artist that I will be happy to spend my money on. Speak up Burna, respect to you. Africa giant indeed, true son of the soil
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by faceland: 2:43am On Sep 04, 2019
You are more likely to be killed by SARS, Fulani Herdsmsn, etc than that ever happening to be.
You are the bigger disgrace. Aturu. [/quote]

It is only on Nairaland that i would cross the path of a mentally disturbed person like this guy. What an abomination that me and this type of person would exchange message online. cry

Its almost 3am, make I do waitn bring me online today

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by godwinkessi: 3:14am On Sep 04, 2019
neolboy:

2baba have been speaking against it on his Instagram handle on numerous occasions today

That after hushpuppi blasted him
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by ebuclassic18(m): 3:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Mi is an aboki kill one cow he react
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by seonorthsydney: 3:31am On Sep 04, 2019
wow
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by ikorodureporta: 3:45am On Sep 04, 2019
xenophobic attack taken too far.
una dey say s.africans hate una, now police don kill Naija person, una sef dey fight here, .. who com mumu pass??
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by TolaniLuv: 3:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Buhari be like how many people don die ywet?
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Raymagnate(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Elliot2(m): 4:05am On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:

You are a clown. I made a comment. Someone liked it. It proves you are wrong in saying no one cares... Get it spastic autistic mofo?
Lol. You couldn't have been the only foolish person on the forum.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Have read s lot of comments and I must say am very much sad
But what I know for sure is that Nigeria as a giant of Africa has been dead a long time ago.killed first by it's own self.
I see some people are in support of the aka artist
Well it's ok for me too
I no get anybody for SA
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by lobby: 4:25am On Sep 04, 2019
You remember In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.

In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But they say Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong right? #MumuDeySmell.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Laslaslala: 4:28am On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:
Will you shut your mouth Burna Boy you dumb spastic mofo.
What the Bleep did you guys expect AKA to do? Keep quiet while he foolishly gets accused of Xenophobia because he was upset Bafana Bafana lost against us at AFCON.
Ycee, Peruzzi and Burna are all fools. Burna has forgotten he has a sizeable following in SA. What a slowpoke!!
Anyone who calls AKA a Xenophobe needs to get their brains checked or better yet lobotomized.
Instead of these dumb celebs to try and claim things down they are making it worse. We are all upset by what happened - let's think rationally please!
Your own brain needs not to be checked it has it has packed up
S3e what the Bleep you are ranting,instead of condeming evil
Wes did SA guy meant to talk that way at all
Imagine telling the people to stay in their country never condemned extrajudicial killings by his brothers
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Timisire: 5:28am On Sep 04, 2019
Lol
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Preetychina22(m): 5:33am On Sep 04, 2019
edi287:
Will you shut your mouth Burna Boy you dumb spastic mofo.
What the Bleep did you guys expect AKA to do? Keep quiet while he foolishly gets accused of Xenophobia because he was upset Bafana Bafana lost against us at AFCON.
Ycee, Peruzzi and Burna are all fools. Burna has forgotten he has a sizeable following in SA. What a slowpoke!!
Anyone who calls AKA a Xenophobe needs to get their brains checked or better yet lobotomized.
Instead of these dumb celebs to try and claim things down they are making it worse. We are all upset by what happened - let's think rationally please!
Brother you are a big fool.
I've lived in Sweden, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
You know nothing about South Africa.
Yes Nigerians are fond of engaging in shady businesses in SA but most south Africans are bitter towards ALL FOREIGNERS regardless.
And no, burna boy doesn't have a huge fan base in South Africa. Don't let the few collabo full you. South Africans are mainly into 'house music' which is totally different from burna boy and naija style.
AKA is a xenophobic racist who hates foreigners just like most South Africans. Get that clear.
Burna boy is not a slowpoke, he is enlightened and well traveled.
You are the slowpoke.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 5:50am On Sep 04, 2019
Preetychina22:

Brother you are a big fool.
I've lived in Sweden, Zimbabwe and South Africa.
You know nothing about South Africa.
Yes Nigerians are fond of engaging in shady businesses in SA but most south Africans are bitter towards ALL FOREIGNERS regardless.
And no, burna boy doesn't have a huge fan base in South Africa. Don't let the few collabo full you. South Africans are mainly into 'house music' which is totally different from burna boy and naija style.
AKA is a xenophobic racist who hates foreigners just like most South Africans. Get that clear.
Burna boy is not a slowpoke, he is enlightened and well traveled.
You are the slowpoke.

You are a fucking crack baby alongside the likes of Burna, Ycee and Peruzzi.
FOOL I also lived in SA for almost 5 years and still have a few relatives there.
If foreigners did half of what some foolish Nigerians do in Hilbrow in your state - you'd be crying like a fool and doing the same thing.
Yes some South Africans are xenophobic but if you think AKA is a Xenophobe based on those tweets - you are more than a retarded crack baby.
Burna does have a base in SA. I don't know what planet you live in.
I repeat - if AKA is a Xenophobe, then you and the other fools attacking him are all drug dealers and yahoo Boys. Simple as that.
Something bad happened yet you and your low IQ role models think you can misconstruct one man's tweet and call him a Xenophobe? Bleep outta here with that bullshit!!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2019
Laslaslala:

Your own brain needs not to be checked it has it has packed up
S3e what the Bleep you are ranting,instead of condeming evil
Wes did SA guy meant to talk that way at all
Imagine telling the people to stay in their country never condemned extrajudicial killings by his brothers
You're a fool. I've already said what happened is unfortunate.
Why should AKA accept being a called a Xenophobe when anyone with a brain knows its not true.
Will you be happy if you get a yahoo boy because you tweet something like "these Yahoo Boys no dey carry last"?
Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Elliot2:
Lol. You couldn't have been the only foolish person on the forum.
Take your L and piss off spastic crack baby.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Newboss(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Keyboard warriors as usual. Typing from their lekki homes while their brothers are burn for being Nigerians.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:

They both have friendships and recordings with south african singers / rappers like aka, nasty c, cassper, mi casa etc. So theyve got this soft spot for them.
you forget Burna boy sang a hit song with AKA

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by edi287: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2019
faceland:
You are more likely to be killed by SARS, Fulani Herdsmsn, etc than that ever happening to be.
You are the bigger disgrace. Aturu.

It is only on Nairaland that i would cross the path of a mentally disturbed person like this guy. What an abomination that me and this type of person would exchange message online. cry

Its almost 3am, make I do waitn bring me online today
Shut up clown. Next time don't start what you can't finish.
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Blessings4me(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Global disaster as predicted in the bible
Nations will rise against Nations.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by paperboi147: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2019
burna ur 7 no dey shake
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2019
Mutemenot:
Ewoo, Burna boy mouth na AK 77 grin
grin
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by tsavkeghps(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by kingjrofficial(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
[s]
rozayx5:
Is MI still a musician

cry
[/s]
M.I has reign for years in the industry and still making money from entertainment... He's a Rap mogul in case u don't know...
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by DeHumbleTboy: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Burna burn down that mi of a bastard
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by GGirll: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Wetin dey worry 2Baba and M.I? I think it is better they both shut up .

Those fools in illumi
Re: Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA by Eportal123: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2019
I refrained myself from insulting you but I have no other choice than to call you a FOOL

edi287:

That your reply? slowpoke. Think before you speak next time. person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.