Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics (4811 Views)

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / Xenophobia: See Photo Of Man Police Shut Death At Lekki Shoprite / #xenophobia: See The Smile On This South Africa's Police Face During The Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by celebgistz: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Some Nigerians who claimed they were protesting against the attacks against Nigerians in South Africa used that opportunity to loot some valuable items inside Shoprite Mall in Surulere, Lagos State.

Here are the damages done by the criminals

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/xenophobia-see-the-damages-done-by-nigerian-looters-at-a-mall-in-surulere/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by celebgistz: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by celebgistz: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Ayofresh4u(m): 2:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Naija we must over do our own thing God forbid our own dey our body. these shops are owned by Nigerians
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by OkCornel(m): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2019
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Richdad50(m): 5:00am On Sep 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by gift01: 5:14am On Sep 04, 2019
Our govt silence on this was the major reason. If the President had appealed for calm and we saw he was doing his best to rescue our brothers in SA then this would've been avoided. We had to help him send the message

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by larry90500(m): 5:21am On Sep 04, 2019
This is not the right thing to do!

This is not the right way to advocate for ending xenophobia!

Well, I really don't blame them, our present leaders failed us already, they refused to act to the attack in SA with a strong force.
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by anonymuz(m): 5:30am On Sep 04, 2019
This government is the problem, shut down all south African businesses for a week and see tge results over there in SA
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2019
Seriously......
This is BAD.
IMPENDING ANARCHY dey road for this NATION..
It's almost here...
Government at all LEVELS should start waking up, even if the FG decides to be insensitive to the Plights of the People....

The FG can not STOP the GOVERNORS from Working....
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Nukilia: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2019
gift01:
Our govt silence on this was the major reason. If the President had appealed for calm and we saw he was doing his best to rescue our brothers in SA then this would've been avoided. We had to help him send the message
Our president is not that intelligent... Apologies
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by KendrickAyomide: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Perfect.. now set this place ablaze !
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Kakamorufu(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2019
Naija business sef suffer the attacks
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by celebgistz2: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Moswhite(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by UrVillagePpl: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Ouch! I can feel the stab,
The blade of them knife tearing through my heart.
Blood dribbling, dripping on our flag,
Tears pouring, 'cause I'm crying for my land.

I'm asking, what did we do to deserve this?
Tell me if our lives are now cheap,
They killing us at home, and killing us in yankee
While our leaders are eating fat and looting.

Is the African giant now fatherless?
Is Africa's strongest now the weakest?
Are the lives of my brothers now the cheapest -
That all them buyers go for it in the market?

Build our home! Is this too much to ask for?
We put you on the throne, can kick you out if you fail us
I'm crying, pain flowing down my spine
My brothers are dying, while all you do is take wine

Nigerians, wake up!
Let's come together -
And chase these thieves in Aso out of power
Brothers, rise up!
Together we can conquer
For in the hands of the people is the power.

For every legit Nigerian in the diaspora subjected to unjust treatment.

#NotoXenophobia.
#copied
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Onyenna(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2019
gift01:

Exactly!
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians used Xenophobia in SA to loot shops belonging to fellow Nigerians here in Nigeria. I hope ALL especially the government and the church in Nigeria are watching and taking notes. This ship must be steered aright!
Read my signature.
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by Sensiblerealist: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
I say a prayer for you at thus moment. May you continue to increase in wisdom.
I was so irritated by a religious/tribal bigot this morning forming saint on a thread he opened while an earlier bigoted post of his was removed by the mods.
Same people are now seemingly at each other's throat on social media. Give it a lil time, they will soon go back to their hatred, jealousy, chauvinism, misogyny and nepotism.

OkCornel:
Oh, the double standards in the nature of man.

See how the xenophobes (SA Kettles) and the unrepentant tribalists (Nigerian pots) are struggling to outdo one another in proving who is blacker than whom...whereas all parties are guilty of hatred and jealousy within themselves.

One of the greatest folly I have seen in this realm of existence is how humans have allowed differences they made no conscious choice of to rip apart the very fiber of their existence. No one consciously decided to be a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Zulu e.t.c, but unfortunately, we have allowed these differences to empower us in destroying one another.

Xenophobia, Tribalism, Racism are merely outlets to express the deep rooted hatred and jealousy in man for his fellow man. Kindness or wickedness is a choice. Until we address the underlying causes of this nonsense (hatred and jealousy), we will keep reacting emotionally to the results (SA Xenophobia, Rwandan Genocide, Nigerian Civil war e.t.c) ...rather than the cause...which is tantamount to taking paracetamol to ease the pains of cancer.

So ironic how the guilty parties think they can live in harmony and unity in heaven, whereas they are at each other's throat here on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Afonjas una wehdone
Re: Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics by OkCornel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sensiblerealist:
I say a prayer for you at thus moment. May you continue to increase in wisdom.
I was so irritated by a religious/tribal bigot this morning forming saint on a thread he opened while an earlier bigoted post of his was removed by the mods.
Same people are now seemingly at each other's throat on social media. Give it a lil time, they will soon go back to their hatred, jealousy, chauvinism, misogyny and nepotism.

I say a big amen to your prayer bro.

Just as you've said, in a few days from now, see how everyone will revert to their default tribalistic settings.

(1) (Reply)

War Is Loading In Nigeria... Seriously.. Check This Breaking News / Alleged Exposed Gay Video Of Gabon Economy Minister, Is Fake / See The Face Of The Fraudster Who Scammed Nigerians Of N120 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.