Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (24816 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: MTN Investors Lose N40bn / Otedola Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Bimpeusman: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2019
Africa is such a beautiful and blessed continent and we Africans are our greatest resource. I’ve always known and felt this. As a young man when we started at Standard Trust Bank, banks were still focused on metropolitan areas but we wanted to give opportunity to everyone and create access to financial services for all around the country. So we left the city and we expanded all over Nigeria.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/Xenophobia-Tony-Elumelu-Reacts-To-Attacks-In-South-Africa.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Bimpeusman: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Bimpeusman: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2019
Thanks...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by FamousMonk: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
About Xenophobia...
Let's quit the hypocrisy.
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
Forget the posts and hate speech on twitter ,Facebook etc..
It is just for social media attention..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
I woke up and decided to write about it too..
But I'm so sorry i cannot pretend to care when I really don't..
After the whole fracas,Nigerians will go back to their usual daily routine.
If I'm killed today,I will be buried and nobody will care.
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
This is the bitter truth..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by CalabarPikin: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2019
SA should dare touch 1 Nigerian cow and feel in wrath of my president.....

....for now natin d go on 4 my president eyes..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by izzou(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2019
angry

When you started using examples of Garri, I already knew it was the imbedded poverty in you that's speaking

Rubbish

FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Truth is,a typical Nigerian man doesn't care about what happened to some Nigerians in South Africa.
We are just trying to follow the trend and appear like good patriotic citizens who love each other..
I repeat,as long as the killing of Nigerians do not affect the price of garri,a typical Nigerian doesn't care...
We will post about it,empathize with the families of the victims,make it seem like we love and care about these people,but in reality,we don't ..
For me,I don't know them,and they haven't helped me in any way before so I swear,I do not care..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by donstan18: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
[s] About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
There is something fundamentally wrong with an African man's brain and way of reasoning..[/s]
Never in my life have I seen a person as demented and dimwitted like the barbarian behind this handle.

Imagine a supposed reasonable person comparing people's life to garri?

May your loved ones value a cup of garri over your life.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nrexzy: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Some youths are still making plans to travel to SA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by princemillla(m): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Powerful ..... it’s agreed this xeno both in S.A. and Nija is hunger driven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by meccuno: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2019
izzou:
angry

When you started using examples of Garri, I already knew it was the imbedded poverty in you that's speaking

Rubbish

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by teadrake(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Shame on you sir!!!! Human lives remain sacred and precious. Our citizens are being lynched alive in SA and here you're spewing thrash. Haba!!! Garri kee you there

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by iCauseTrouble: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Oga mi, enu gbe cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Onlinealaba(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Sellfish(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2019
In other news, a Yoruba Man is blaming the Ibos for this xenophobia grin....

As if it's the Ibos who are known worldwide for their roudy and colourful Owambes

Nigeria is completely finished.....The South Africans are welcome to come over and help us burn it to the ground....of course after slaughtering the Nigerians remaining in SA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tot(f): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..

Just stop it!!!

Next time, just speak for yourself. There are people who care and are concerned about this grave issue. If you like, continue your life as normal, it's your prerogative but please do not rope the rest of us into it. Nonsense. You think everything is about trending. This is human life at stake here.

There is something fundamentally wrong with YOUR brain and way of reasoning..

All these people that will stay in their small corner and be writing rubbish. We live in a global world, develop your mindset and stop being small minded and selfish.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2019
We need to stop attacking each other rather embrace one another and work together to uplift our continent and be our brother's and sister's protector wherever we may find ourselves.
This is the only way to prosperity.
God bless Africa.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Issoryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by point5: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok..how do we resolve this problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by dont8(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Are you ALRIGHT? What gibberish is this, if you lack empathy, everyone ain't that way.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Ubassy(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Words of a man with wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by bennynaza(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
There is time for blowing grammar.
And it is certainly not when someone is throwing real blows on you and your people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nuban07(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Wetin poverty go cause
He has said it all the main problem is still poverty, if Nigeria works what will nigerians be looking for in SA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Cocolatti(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
And to think that that Bufoon called Okorocha even erected a statue of Jacob Zuma in his state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tot(f): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2019
dont8:
Are you ALRIGHT

He is not. He is sick but does not know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Larryfest(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
Your problem get problem no be small, so what about the ones that have families over there

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by blindjustice13(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
South africans have made it loud and clear that they dont want black africans in their country,

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hash tag vitral, enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Crimsoneagle: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
FamousMonk:
About Xenophobia...
It is appalling..
u are fundamentally and fantastically very stupid.. I very much wish it was ur family being killed in South Africa.. Then u will know the pains that people are going thru.. Very rubbish somebody

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tot(f): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Sellfish:
In other news, a Yoruba Man is blaming the Ibos for this xenophobia grin....

As if it's the Ibos who are known worldwide for their roudy and colourful Owambes

Nigeria is completely finished.....The South Africans are welcome to come over and help us burn it to the ground....of course after slaughtering the Nigerians remaining in SA

Do you guys think before making all these statements you make online?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Dayo30(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
The bitter truth for SA

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel Company Begins Rod Production / Should I Buy Keke Or A Car For Uber In Benin? / How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.