Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can You Build An Online Marketplace Like Fiverr - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Build An Online Marketplace Like Fiverr (766 Views)

Can You Build Mobile App . / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Build An Online Marketplace Like Fiverr by skillforce: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello Guys,

I just need insights from experienced developers in here.
Been jotting down some ideas in my notepad (kind of a hobby for me).
My question is -

Assuming you are asked to build a Fiverr clone or an online marketplace
that is meant to serve a different niche, not freelancing,

How much would you charge for it?
What are the tech stacks that could work for it?
What would you suggest for hosting (have you worked with AWS?)
Any ideas on how to get Stripe account from Nigeria or other payment processor for this?

If you are in Enugu, i'm open to meeting and networking too.
Re: Can You Build An Online Marketplace Like Fiverr by elninosft(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2019
skillforce:
Hello Guys,

I just need insights from experienced developers in here.
Been jotting down some ideas in my notepad (kind of a hobby for me).
My question is -

Assuming you are asked to build a Fiverr clone or an online marketplace
that is meant to serve a different niche, not freelancing,

How much would you charge for it?
What are the tech stacks that could work for it?
What would you suggest for hosting (have you worked with AWS?)
Any ideas on how to get Stripe account from Nigeria or other payment processor for this?

If you are in Enugu, i'm open to meeting and networking too.

I have worked on a project just exactly like fiverr. You can contact me with the number on my signature. Let's talk

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Adsense Account Using ID / Can I Verify Adsense With Someones ID Card? Answer Please / Fixing Wordpress Memory Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.