Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) (49266 Views)

Cubana Takes Down Mercy's Moët Endorsement Photos From His Page / Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page / Fans Mock Hushpuppi For Advertising A Car For Sale On His Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2019
South African rapper AKA just shared screenshots of threatening dms he received from Nigerians.

Naija no get chill cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/akaworldwide/status/1169062006567198720

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Gentlemanforyou: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Waakanda: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
The guy won't sleep again for the next 365 days.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by IamPlato(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why is he sharing it... Is he scared.. Make I add my own

Idiot! Step your foot in Nigeria and die instantly... If we no dry your testicles for sun make you know say them no born us well

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by vivipink(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
;DLol are you serious
IamPlato:
Why is he sharing it... Is he scared.. Make I add my own

Idiot! Step your foot in Nigeria and die instantly... If we no dry your testicles for sun make you know say them no born us well

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by IamPlato(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
vivipink:
;DLol are you serious
no jokes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by AbikeDabiri: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Oh Lord...
Please save ur pple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by LarryBee1k: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
I

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by NotFarFrom: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
This one na bye bye to Naija for AKA oooooo!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
war dey hungry me... so I can target Buhari through accidental discharge.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by EsquireDD(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by anyimontana(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
My man don go step on the most populous nation in Africa..

They will even appear in ur dream Mr AKA

So naija can be dis united

The comments come sweet me die

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Richdad50(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
shocked

This crisis made me realize one difficult truth which is We love ourselves and brothers as Nigerians. You can see the passion and willingness to fight and avenge the treatment being meted on our fellow compatriots.

One thing is clear, our elites have sold to us hatred and sectionalism but deep in our hearts, we haven't forgotten our brothers.

When the people rose to build the Tower of Babbel to touch the heavens, even God called the others and said, if we let them, they will build it thus, he scattered them with many languages.

The power of Unity is a compelling force of action. Like a covalent bond, which involves electrons pairing between atoms, a stable balance of attractive and repulsive force is attained. Strong enough to withstand the daily and strategic divisive plots of the elites.

Richdad

270 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
All I know is that any south African I accidentally set my eyes on right now! Blood will flow! You need to see the videos mehn!
Those bastards(even their women and children) were stoning Nigerians to death like it was nothing!!! They were Dropping Nigerians off a penthouse to fall to their deaths! Those fools do not deserve mercy! Isha krf We should send back a message!!! A very strong message!! We should show strength!
Not just looting shops.... cos the price for blood is blood! It's Non negotiable! Forgiveness is a sin! Just show me a South African and leave the rest to me! Rubbish!!! I believe attack is the best form of defense! I have innocent hard working relatives over there!!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Sunofgod(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
Storm his house!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by blindjustice13(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
South Africans have made it loud and clear that they do not want black foreigners in their country. Over the years ,attacks like this have continued unabeited , there has been meetings upon meetings, summons upon summons yet these attacks get worse every time. All diplomatic avenues have been exhausted in these meetings over the years ,its time to try something else.

#cutdiplomatictieswithsouthafrica

Lets make this hast tag go viral,enough is enough.since our leaders have refused to take decisive actions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by BCD2much(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good, recall after the Afcon match vs Nigeria how he caused some tensions.
He deserves whatever he gets though it pains me that there's nothing I could do but post on his wall and wish him same stuff he wishes our people.
I rep Naija and am gonna support my people with my all, unlike this dumb celebrities who can't speak up cos of a few contracts from the SA companies...
I pity every Nigerian in SA, leave the country pls return to where u got right eventhough we still face same here from our government but no place like home.
Am sure if it were a Nigerian cow they killed Buhari would have acted but he can't cos human life means nothing to him.
We miss Abacha, by now the SA would have known we're the giant of Africa

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by Denikayan: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Any Nigerian that is able to kill the guy when he comes to Nigeria should just please bring me his head

I want to use it for a potent charm. Persons will be rewarded.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by folarr(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Like that, i have torn my flight ticket to south africa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by kereman1: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
AKA posterity will judge u someday for ur blasphemy, when d SA's are done wit foreigners and their miserable life is unchanged.

They will turn to the rappers with d claim that they are promoting immorality with their song, and u my friend will be @ d receiving end of the violence...

Mark this words
4/09/2019

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by boman2014: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
see finishing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by SamOyovwi: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
This Mumu die well. Well supported

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by enemyofprogress: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Proudly naija. Lalasticlala where are you from sef? Someone tolded me that you're from Ghana, is it true?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by sod09(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
damn this white monkey go served

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) by omenka(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Fantastic. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.