Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? (1621 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by Etiyeokwe: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
Frankly speaking, I do not belong to those who go in search of interpretation of their dreams. Though I believe there are dream interpreters.

Last night, I had a dream where I washed clothes. My main concern was not washing the clothes but the venue. It was in the church...at the entrance of my parish. Mass was going on and the priest was trying to transform the bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ. Catholics understand what I mean.
The clothes I washed belonged to our two kids. While the mass was going on, I was busy washing them- about four of them. The priest was looking at me while doing what he was doing. He did not utter a word. When it was time for the congregation to come out to receive Holy Communion, I took the clothes outside to rinse them with clean water. I have been trying to make a meaning out of this dream since morning.
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by Denikayan: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
It means if you don't quickly do complete and necessary atonement to those that control the Earth. Their is a big delay ahead of you. Time wasting hurdle that can come in any form- sickness disaster, divorce, sack and sometimes death

Consult the elders, they will lead you on.
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by Etiyeokwe: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Denikayan:
It means if you don't quickly do complete and necessary atonement to those that control the Earth. Their is a big delay ahead of you. Time wasting hurdle that can come in any form- sickness disaster, divorce, sack and sometimes death

Consult the elders, they will lead you on.

Who are those that control the earth?
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by Denikayan: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
Etiyeokwe:

Who are those that control the earth?

If you are a Christian or Muslim. Ask your pastor or imam.

After the creation of Earth, God gave some people the powers to run the affairs
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by EmperorHarry: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
It means that in a parallel universe,you,for some weird reason, decided it was "bring your kids dirty laundry to church" day.No offence.
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by generationz(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
EmperorHarry:
It means that in a parallel universe,you,for some weird reason, decided it was "bring your kids dirty laundry to church" day.No offence.

grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by perpeling22(f): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Thank God for the revelation. It means God loves you and your family to reveal such to you.
Well the kids might just be representing either your family or ....
For washing a clothe, check your life or that of your family and see if there is anything like sin you need to do away with. You need to do away with sin to be right with God.
But it will be better to consult a priest who is deep spiritually to give you the full meaning or if you have charismatic member, you can consult them.

A wrong need to be put right.

My own understanding though.
Re: What Does It Mean To Wash Clothes In The Dream? by Etiyeokwe: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
[quote author=perpeling22 post=81922384]Thank God for the revelation. It means God loves you and your family to reveal such to you.
Well the kids might just be representing either your family or ....
For washing a clothe, check your life or that of your family and see if there is anything like sin you need to do away with. You need to do away with sin to be right with God.
But it will be better to consult a priest who is deep spiritually to give you the full meaning or if you have charismatic member, you can consult them.

A wrong need to be put right.

My own understanding though.

Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective / Reactions As 42 Pastors And Their Families Accept Islam In Abuja / VIDEO: Apostle Suleman In Another Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.