Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I Wish We Can Turn This Mass Looting, Protest To Revolution Against Our Gove - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Wish We Can Turn This Mass Looting, Protest To Revolution Against Our Gove (184 Views)

The Video Of Youths Rampage And Mass Looting Of Government Warehouses In Adamawa / Private Security Teams At Ikeja & Lekki EndSARS Protest To Ward Off Thug Attacks / Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish We Can Turn This Mass Looting, Protest To Revolution Against Our Gove by mallamnari: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Can we actually do this, if Nigeria is right enough we won't be traveling en mass to other countries where we are being rejected.

Few months ago it was Ghana, all over the world Nigerians is being rejected.

The problem is not south africa, the problem is our leadership

This may be the right time
Re: How I Wish We Can Turn This Mass Looting, Protest To Revolution Against Our Gove by Denikayan: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Keep wishing.

Too much cartoons have started to make you believe the impossible.

Nigerians don't fight for free. The loots they are going for.

Ordinarily, if you push a Nigerian man to the wall, he will break the wall and continue running.

But when a gain is involved, he can chest beat to the USA

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Allocate At Least N1 Billion From The Looted Fund Reco / OSUSTECH Professor Found Dead After Being Kidnapped / Boko Haram Degraded, Nigeria Assures Global Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.