Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today (867 Views)

Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Giving A Quit Notice To A Tenant. / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2010
Don't wait until you are given quit notice before you start looking for help. However, you can get your own landed property at in Lagos with just N250,000 only and you can start work immediately and relax when you retire. Hence, this is a very good idea and you won't regret later when your landlord says leave my house in 3 weeks.
A STORY OF A OLD FOOLISH MAN
3 weeks ago, an old man came to my office asking for a room and parlor self contain. I now advice him to use the money with him to buy a land and build room and parlor, hoping he has up to N200,000. Then his daughter said who will live in this Ikorodu, lets go and rent an apartment rather in Ketu or mile 12 if our money cannot afford Maryland and Ojota again. Then the baba said "I said the same when they are selling a plot for N500, and did not buy, because I was looking at the area as underdeveloped then and I ignored then, but now can not even see a plot of N15,000,000 again". Then I reply "Why a great lose!!".
WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY A LAND
Your landlord can evict you tommorow if he likes or may sell the property to another person and that also may send you out if he like. So take a reasonable decision today and remember that ONE'S HOUSE IS NEVER FAR.
WHERE IS THE LANDED PROPERTY
Ogijo:- N150,000-N250,000/Plot
Imota:- N150,000-N250,000/Plot
Oreta:- N200,000/Plot
Bayeku:- N250,000/Plot
Igbogbo:- N250,000/Plot
DON'T LET YOUR STORY BE A REGRETABLE ONE LIKE THAT OF THE OLD MAN WHO IS 70 YEARS AND STILL A TENANT. Take a reasonable decision today

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES
OLUWASEUN OLATUNJI:- 08062552955 or 08183039595

Also, there are completed buildings of N2.5m, N2m, N5m, N6m, N7m, up to N1.5b all in Lagos. Think about it and take a reasonable decision today
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by marabout(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
hi holatunji,

great advice to people. I will get back to you before too long.
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2010
Don't die as a tenant, inherit real estate for your children
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by bmsventure: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2010
were about is this land in igbogbo?
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by switchmax8: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mr God's grace property,
post the pictures of the property or are you selling for 2m,2.5 and 3m.infact very soon i will advice the house should enforce a rule that will make all advertisers to post pics of property else it will be deleted
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
It's a virgin land man, should I go to the bush and take a pixs? No, come and see for yourself please and where is the N2.5 or N3m from. Please read this information well.
Best Regards
Oluwaseun Olatunji (GGP)
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by switchmax8: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2010
God's Grace Properties,
you posted this Also, there are completed buildings of N2.5m, N2m, N5m, N6m, N7m, up to N1.5b all in Lagos. I now asked you to post the pictures of the said properties you are asking where is it from?
I dont need to come if you have the properties and want buyers post it even if it is in heaven what does it take you to snap pictures.
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2010
Please call if you need any property. Almost all my properties are on Nairaland. Well which of them do you want? Let me known your budget and the location with which you want the property.
Wishing you the best Weekend
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by lomolink(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
I'm really interested to see how this goes. I know the law always favours the tenant in Nigeria
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hello Lomolink,
You're to an extent right, but at the end, the landlord own the house and the tenant will surely vacate the apartment after at most six (6) months of grace given to the tenant by the court of law. Hence,what am saying is that people should wise up and own a house for themselves and the family also. Ok, if no well understood, look at the case of Mr. Landlord and Mrs. Tenant (Whose husband is in Ketu) at Isawo, which the landlord decided evict the tenant because she misbehaved. So they went to court and the court decided that she use more six months. Then after the six months, in August, she packed her properties and leave the house behind. After which she pack into another house as a tenant. She did not plan well, because I told he about a land for N120,000/half plot in the same area and she refuse. Now, she has just paid N350,000 to another landlord. Meanwhile, the money can finish 2 rooms for her. Well all your choice, but take the right one
Have a nice weekend
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by excespirit(m): 5:16am On Oct 31, 2010
Hello,

Where is the ogbogbo, oreta, imota, etc you are talking about? Ogun state? What part? Ikorodu area?
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2010
For the pix, as from next month 15th, I will start the uploading of pixs of sites, building for sale and let, estate, land, etc., well, the Imota is not an estate, it is a virgin land to be sold. Also, Imota, Igbogbo, and Isawo are all in Ikorodu
Re: Don't Wait For Quit Notice, Quit Your Landlords Apartment With N250,000 Today by Holatunjiii(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
Don't wait until you are given quit notice before you start looking for help. However, you can get your own landed property at in Lagos with just N250,000 only and you can start work immediately and relax when you retire. Hence, this is a very good idea and you won't regret later when your landlord says leave my house in 3 weeks.
A STORY OF A OLD FOOLISH MAN
3 weeks ago, an old man came to my office asking for a room and parlor self contain. I now advice him to use the money with him to buy a land and build room and parlor, hoping he has up to N200,000. Then his daughter said who will live in this Ikorodu, lets go and rent an apartment rather in Ketu or mile 12 if our money cannot afford Maryland and Ojota again. Then the baba said "I said the same when they are selling a plot for N500, and did not buy, because I was looking at the area as underdeveloped then and I ignored then, but now can not even see a plot of N15,000,000 again". Then I reply "Why a great lose!!".
WHY DO I HAVE TO BUY A LAND
Your landlord can evict you tommorow if he likes or may sell the property to another person and that also may send you out if he like. So take a reasonable decision today and remember that ONE'S HOUSE IS NEVER FAR.
WHERE IS THE LANDED PROPERTY
Ogijo:- N150,000-N250,000/Plot
Imota:- N150,000-N250,000/Plot
Oreta:- N200,000/Plot
Bayeku:- N250,000/Plot
Igbogbo:- N250,000/Plot
DON'T LET YOUR STORY BE A REGRETABLE ONE LIKE THAT OF THE OLD MAN WHO IS 70 YEARS AND STILL A TENANT. Take a reasonable decision today

GOD GRACE PROPERTIES
OLUWASEUN OLATUNJI:- 08062552955 or 08183039595

Also, there are completed buildings of N2.5m, N2m, N5m, N6m, N7m, up to N1.5b all in Lagos. Think about it and take a reasonable decision today

(1) (Reply)

A Fantastic 3br Bungalow+a Room Bq Alone In A Compd ( Medina Estate, Gbagada) / A Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat With Swimming Pool At Vgc, Lekki / Scam Of The Year - Agent Collects N45m Rent From 127 Tenants For Same Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.