Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Hiv Story. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hiv Story. (1212 Views)

See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hiv Story. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
(pls dnt mind my grammar) on 15 january this year around exactly 8:00pm i was having sex with a girl in one of my friends room unfortunately for me as i was busy doing it pulling nd pushing hard to impress the girl the condom busted i felt it nd i pull out immediate to comfirm it nd it was what i thought. it busted i felt so afraid why would the condom bust on this strange girl that i met online i felt so bad then i thought i hv never had the skin to skin experience now that d condom has burst all that happened has already happened i went back unprotected after we finished i gave her 2k she collected it and thank me. and we go our separate ways. after about 3weeks i went down with a worst flu i hv ever had i took cold time and no sign of relief my body became so weak to the extent that i cannot walk a few distance without getting tired then i started thinking about hiv and start googling the symptoms which i have majority of them. my mind was telling me about going for a test which i still didnt. at first when i was having the flu i had the intention of going for a test since there is a window period when a test can be able to detect the virus in my research i found out the window period some said 4weeks 6weeks 3months and some said 6months so i decided after 6months i will go for a test but before 3months i went back to my former self feeling more healthy than before now that i am telling u this story its been 9months nd i still didnt go for any test and im feeling much better. WHAT MAKE ME THINK IM HIV+ IS MY FRIEND IF U CAN RECALL I FIRST I SAID I WAS HAVING SEX IN MY FRIEND ROOM SO THAT MY FRIEND AFTER I FINISHED HE ASKED ME FOR D GIRL'S NUMBER ND I GAVE HIM AND HE DID IT WITH HER ND I NOTICED HE TOO HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS I HAD AFTER 3WEEKS OF HAVING SEX WITH THAT GIRL THAT I THINK IS INFECTED. i need ur advice pls im living in denial i dnt wanna go for any test cuz i dnt know how to cope when they told me im +.
Re: My Hiv Story. by backnbeta(f): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sorry, but are you plain wicked or selfish? Why give your friend the girl's number when you already suspect she's infected? Unless you gave him the number before your symptoms, I think you should have stylishly warned him!
Re: My Hiv Story. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
When will you settle your quarrel with Vaseline?
Has Vaseline ever disappointed?
Does Vaseline collect 2k after you do the iduplorplor?
Will Vaseline infect you?

I for yab you but "your problem, e dey for your preeq o"
Why nack e-nack-ku-nack?
Anyway we do pass you that year.
My advice.... Sleep. Nothing do you

(1) (Reply)

The Controversy Regarding Female Ejaculation / Lets Talk About CBD Oil (CBD Awareness Program) / How Alcohol Tea Can Aid Help Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.