Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI (30588 Views)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by gurunlocker: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
I noticed something about Nigeria NPF and EFCC....

If they really want to work or once they are serious about your matter, enter ground, they will find you. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by pyro62(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
The whole world is mad that we have a large population, and they are trying very hard to reduce our population by all means.. Nigerians are hated worldwide even on the African continent, yet our EFCC, SARS, NDLEA, POLICE, SOLDIERS, NSCDC, VIGILANTES, even BOY SCOUTS are aiding the world to reduce our labour force by killing as many people as possible, and arresting the ones they haven't gotten a good enough reason to kill.. We are our own problem.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Igbo youths.

That's America o, by the time Malaysia, Cambodia Vietnam, Indonesia start, those drug dealers go smell pepper.
And you will be crying xenophobia useless fool this country can't go forward with useless elements like this
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Bustincole(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg EFCC should leave dis pple ASAP

Na Xenophobia attack we dey treat now.... every other case should be suspended
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Compatriot60: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by adarayz(f): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2019
I wish I meet them before they got arrested

All those money will waste now

angry angry sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Ausrichie:

And you will be crying xenophobia useless fool this country can't go forward with useless elements like this

When they execute criminals in Asia, I don't cry xenophobia cos Igbo criminals go there to go and die, that's what they signed up for.

More foreign based Igbos are killed in Igboland than when they're abroad. That's why there are no protests in the SE.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by adekennis(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
I noticed something about Nigeria NPF and EFCC....

If they really want to work or once they are serious about your matter, enter ground, they will find you. shocked

As they have found Shekau abi...yeye dey smell
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by LewinskyMon: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Free Visa to the USA.

30years imprisonment waiting for them on arrival.

cool
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Ofemmanu1: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Na dem
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by wink2015(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Apeshy101:
THE Abuja Zonal Office of the — Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday confirmed the arrest of two of the 77 Nigerians on the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) wanted list in the United States (U.S.).

A list of suspects was released last month. Those on the list were implicated in a massive conspiracy to steal millions of dollars through a variety of fraud schemes.

The two suspects- Chika Augustine and Godspower Nwachukwu – were arrested in Abuja, the EFCC said.

Augustine is number 21 on the FBI list. The only Nwachukwu on the list, has other local names.

Also, the zonal office has made 293 arrests with over 465 cases being investigated.

The breakthrough was announced by the new Zonal Head, Mr. Aminu Ado Aliyu, at a news conference in Abuja against the backdrop of manhunt for the suspects who are mostly in the country.

Aliyu said $35,000 has been recovered from Augustine.

He also claimed that another suspect, who had long been on the FBI radar, was picked up in November last year, investigated and ready for trial.

Asked if the suspects on FBI list would be extradited, Aliyu added: “This decision is between the EFCC headquarters and FBI.”

A 252-count federal grand jury indictment unsealed in August charged 77 Nigerian nationals with participating in a massive conspiracy to steal millions of dollars through a variety of fraud schemes and launder the funds through a Los Angeles-based money laundering network as uncovered by the FBI.

Apart from the arrest of FBI suspects, the Zonal Head said EFCC has made 293 arrests and secured 33 convictions.

He said that over 465 cases are currently under investigations with recovered funds from January to August 2019 at N423, 006,987.92; $39,253 and €2330.

Aliyu said: “Under my leadership, the zone has stayed focused on the Commission’s vision and goal to ensure that we fight corruption to the end. In line with that and in accordance with the Acting Chairman’s mission, the zone has strategised plans aimed at preventing, investigating and prosecuting financial and economic crimes. I make bold to say that this has yielded fruitful results.

“From January 2019 till date, our relentless anti-corruption stance saw us secure 33 convictions. We currently carry out collaborative operations with other zones and it has resulted to about 293 arrests and over 465 cases are currently under investigations. Of these arrests and investigations, 90 arrests were made mostly through intelligence gathering, 21 convictions were secured by the Cyber Crime Unit and 110 cases are still under investigation.

“We have also been able to recover a large number of exotic cars and properties suspected to have been acquired through the proceeds of crime. Devices used by the suspects have been confiscated and the proceeds from these cybercrimes will be forfeited after convictions have been secured.

“Prior to the release of the FBI list, we had in collaboration with the FBI, cases under investigation of which 2 suspects indicted in the list released by the FBI are in our custody. On the other hand, another suspect on the list is being investigated independently on a different case and his case is pending arraignment.

“We have further intensified our efforts in cracking down cybercrimes that have been traced down to Nigeria in collaboration with the FBI. Notably, from January to August 2019, recovered funds stand at N423, 006,987.92; $39,253 and €2330.

“The modus operandi of these cybercrimes include the following: Romance scams, Email Phishing, Business Email Compromise, Wire Transfer, Identity Theft, Fraudulent bit coin and crypto currency sales, Obtaining by false pretense to mention a few.”

Aliyu implored the media to join forces with the EFCC to wage war against financial and cybercrimes.

He added: “We therefore implore you to help us and ensure that the anti-corruption message is spread via the different media houses. You must continue to collaborate and cooperate with us to make the fight a success.

“I urge you to continue to help us sensitize, mobilize and educate all the critical stakeholders to continue to support the fight against economic and financial crimes. We must collectively strive to achieve the Nigeria of our dream.

“Corruption has done a lot of harm to the society. Like the President said: “we must kill corruption before it kills us”. We have to stand together to fight it. There will be no surrender in this war against corruption.”

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/09/04/efcc-arrests-two-suspects-on-u-s-fbi-wanted-list/

Nigeria is always at the forefront fighting for other countries who do not care about our existence.

Efcc is busy wasting public funds pursuing yahoo boys who are struggling on their own.

What happened to Nigerians that were slaughtered in South Africa?

Did the European Union or the United States government official come out to condemn the barbaric acts that is being perpuated by President Ramaphosa kinsmen against Nigerians and other black immigrant living in south africa.

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WILL NOT EVEN ENJOY THE SO CALLED AMERICA GRATITUDE THAT HE IS SEEKING FOR?

The money being used by Efcc to pursue yahoo boys should be used to develop our decaying public infrastructure and create jobs for the youth.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Ausrichie:

You are just a frustrated hopeless and jobless creature filled with hate I know I am jobless but your case is like you shouldn't even exist your parents made a mistake when they agreed to have you

Forget your rants and insults, they are for your parents. You didn't deny that more foreign-based Igbos are killed in Igboland than outside.

That makes it true.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by zabuur: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2019
alizma:
EFCC go take this case shine. Even if you carry grand nut and they catch you this period, you are on FBI wanted list. Don't ask me how

Dumb
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2019
More like, they handed themselves over.
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by OTayobami(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

Na lie...na EFCC go call you....hahahahahahaha

Baba wan jand grin

Lolzzz, God forbid me and efcc no go fit get case ijn, Amen...na me and FBI get case

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by erico2k2(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Free Visa to the USA.

The way things dey go so E be like say some of them go take this option ohhh
if U kno U kno
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by fergie001: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2019
OTayobami:

Lolzzz, God forbid me and efcc no go fit get case ijn, Amen...na me and FBI get case
hahaha.....Ole

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by erico2k2(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2019
adarayz:
I wish I meet them before they got arrested

All those money will waste now

angry angry sad sad
MayB U 4 nor get destiny again oh, the balance destiny for be to sell groundnut grin grin
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by OTayobami(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2019
fergie001:

hahaha.....Ole

Is it your ole?

1 Like

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by fergie001: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
OTayobami:

Is it your ole?
Magu....comman see one of the FBI 77 ooooo grin

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by fergie001: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2019
livebyday is back......Good One...

1 Like

Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2019
all these cock and bull stories,
any oyibo talk say em money lost?
Re: Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI by seunfly: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Free Visa to the USA.

It is better to spend 30years in US prison than to spend 8years in Nigeria prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.