Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded (875 Views)

Are The Majority Of Nairalanders Young People? / Tariq Nasheed Helps Mentally Ill Holiday Inn Employee Raise $102,000 / 5 Signs You Are Mentally Enslaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by auntyrose(f): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2019
word contribute ur experience
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Majority of Nairalanders are stupid and mentally slow, you didn't say your reason neither did you talk about your own experience. Don't worry, I know who's stupid and mentally slow here

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2019
auntyrose:
As Warri girl
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by auntyrose(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
my dear nor b small thing ooooo
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by meobizy(f): 12:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Lol.
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by Hallenjay: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2019
auntyrose:
pls the number u. Dropped on my post at the crime section.
Can u provide details of d contact... The name, post and what i need to know before I jump into the requesting for hid assistance on. The subject matter. Thanks
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by auntyrose(f): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Hallenjay:
pls the number u. Dropped on my post at the crime section.
Can u provide details of d contact... The name, post and what i need to know before I jump into the requesting for hid assistance on. The subject matter. Thanks
nothing special the guy is dss contact him e should be able to assist u just tell him fejiro gave u his contact
Re: Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded by Toma2: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tradernaija:

As Warri girl
That one is a guy.. using a female pic and moniker.. who Dash am warri
All this one na planned work..

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me The Meaning Of These Is Yoruba / What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? / Wema Bank transfer code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.