Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,886 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Recruitment (507 Views)

New Job Openings At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) / Astrum Energy Solutions Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positio / Entry Level Human Resources Personnel At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Recruitment by Dhany110: 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Limited, Lagos is hiring in three positions

1. SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES
We are seeking for Proficient Sales and Marketing Executives. Well spoken, Presentable, Outgoing, Self-driven and Motivated to Succeed.

Requirements
• University Degree Qualification in Any Course from a Reputable Institution.
• Post-NYSC Experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or Electrical Engineering Will Be an Added Advantage.
• Completed The Mandatory National Youth Service Program (NYSC)
• Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.

Remuneration will be based on Basic Salary Plus Commission.

The successful candidates report to the General Manager and are expected to Establish new and maintain existing relationships with customers. Provide pre-sales assistance. Must be proud of your work and be passionate about the quality of workmanship.

2. SOLAR TECHNICIANS
We are seeking proficient Solar Technicians with Apt knowledge of Solar Energy.

JOB SUMMARY
The Solar Technician shall be responsible for the complete sales process. Starting with developing a sales opportunity to installation of a system and ending with operation and maintenance.

REQUIREMENTS:
* HND/OND/Degree Holder with Engineering Knowledge Preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical
* At least 2 years of Technical experience, preferably in the solar industry
* Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.

The successful candidates report to the General Manager and is expected to Establish new and maintaining existing relationships with customers. Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education. Must be proud of your work and be passionate about the quality of workmanship.

3. COREN Registered Electrical / Electronics Engineer
We are seeking qualified candidates with extensive experience in the Power/Energy Sector

Requirements
• Minimum of a BSc / HND degree in preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with COREN registration and updated COREN Annual practicing license.
• Candidate must be accredited and registered by COREN as a professional Engineer
• Candidate must have evidence of previous solar energy experience
• At least 5 years of technical experience preferably in the power Industry
• Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.
• Candidates must have evidence of previous metering experience

How to Apply

Eligible candidates should forward CV with the position applied to in the subject line to
tonyerussell1@gmail.com
Re: UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Recruitment by galax1: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2019
I just sent by CV,and I personality and skills tick almost all boxes required.Above all I am a registered, Electrical Engineering personnel with updated COREN Annual practicing license.hope to get an invite
Re: UKPA HANSA Energy Solutions Recruitment by reflexionz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
galax1:
I just sent by CV,and I personality and skills tick almost all boxes required.Above all I am a registered, Electrical Engineering personnel with updated COREN Annual practicing license.hope to get an invite
How far did they call you for any interview and how was it?

(1) (Reply)

Vacation Job: A female undergraduate needed / Get Your N200 Airtime For Completing A Ten (10) Minute Online Task Today. / Massive Recruitment: Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.