Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Painter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Painter (341 Views)

The Boat Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Painter by SonofIssachar: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Once upon a time, there was a painter who had just completed his course under the disciplehood of a great painter. This young artist decided to assess his skills so he decided to give his best strokes on the canvass. He took three days and painted beautiful scenery.

Suddenly an idea flashed in his mind and he decided to display it on a busy street-square of that small town where he was resident. He wanted people’s opinion about his calibre and painting skills.

He put his creation at a busy street-crossing. And just down below a board which read, “Gentlemen, I have painted this piece. Since I’m new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. Please put a cross wherever you…………..

Read More: https://daily-dew.com/the-painter/
Re: The Painter by Monette884: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
I've been told that some people hate me. They think I'm annoying, or even a little bit crazy, but I don't mind. My name is The Painter. Need you can check local painter for the best painter information. The reason I'm writing this is because I want to give you a little insight into my life and what keeps me interested in being a painter.
Re: The Painter by Reginald2: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Painter" is a thought-provoking discussion on religion that has sparked numerous debates on Nairaland. This online forum serves as a platform where individuals from diverse backgrounds share their perspectives on faith, spirituality, and belief systems. Here you can get painters and decorators north london and learn more new things about the paint. With passionate exchanges and respectful dialogue, Nairaland's The Painter - Religion" section fosters a rich tapestry of ideas, promoting understanding and tolerance among its members.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Obedience To God Is Very Very Important / More Interesting Video On jahova witness. (by Truthunedited) / The Right Prayer For Unrepentant Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.