Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex (883 Views)

For Sale:a 6bedroom Detached House + Bq At Olu Street Ajao Estate Anthony Villag / A 6bedroom Fully Detached Duplex Home For Sale In Banana Island, Ikoyi / A 6bedroom Duplex In Front With 2nos Of 3bed Flat Back On A Plot In Lagos N23m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by EngrKem: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
How much will it cost to put up a 6bedroom duplex with pop,parapet,good finishing?
Post some designs
On a one plot of land
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by mufutau55(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
@RaymondFirstborn

Hajji M.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by Timtol(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sir are you a structural Engr let me start with that I need some clarification Sir
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
mufutau55:
@RaymondFirstborn
Hajji M.
thanks hajji
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by raymondFirstborn(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
EngrKem:
How much will it cost to put up a 6bedroom duplex with pop,parapet,good finishing?
Post some designs
On a one plot of land

the cost would depend on two factors : location & design.

For a low budget 6bedroom duplex with good finishing.Budget between N26m - 32m.

you can contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
for design and cost breakdown.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by fendorf(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
EngrKem:
Post some designs
On a one plot of land
contact us for your Granite and Sharpsand supply.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by alist(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Start with a design. Contact me on the design .
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by goldcorn(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
EngrKem:
Post some designs
On a one plot of land
There are some factors that depend the cost of the business building
The finishing n u said good finishing
If u have all ds you can WhatsApp me on 09069193297
Can help you out, you need a drawing
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Put Up A 6bedroom Duplex by makewetalk2: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
why is it hard for nigerians to be realistic. there is something called an estimate. as an engineer, you can give an estimate. Simply say, if the land is good, it will cost you within 20m to 40m naira
personally, I do not trust any nigerian who drags one to a private conversation when one asks a question publicly. it is a death trap. be transparent! transparency means that a person is a professional in his trade and he knows his worth.
Nothing stops you from giving an estimated range of cash and then the clause or miscellaneous comes in afterward. Fear private conversation with any nigerian dropping his contact.

goldcorn:

There are some factors that depend the cost of the business building
The finishing n u said good finishing
If u have all ds you can WhatsApp me on 09069193297
Can help you out, you need a drawing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Abeokuta / Pay 50% And Move In (3 Bedroom Bungalow) / Executive 3bedroom Terrace Duplex + BQ Tolet @ Ikate Lekki + Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.