Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? (1818 Views)

Buy Land, Build Your House At "Royal Palms Estates" Ogbeke Nike, Enugu East LGA. / What Can A 300SQM (half Plot Of Land) Build? | New Wine Realty | Samuel Ishau / Buy Genuine Land/build Around Akobo Ibadan And Pay For 6months, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by AllBusiness(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Where do you think is more safer in Ikorodu where one can buy a plot of land cost between 1million naira to 2million naira ?
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by Denikayan: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
No where is safe in Ikorodu!

Even the front of Odogunyan police station is not safe.
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by raymondFirstborn(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
AllBusiness:
Where do you think is more safer in Ikorodu where one can buy a plot of land cost between 1million naira to 2million naira ?

i stay in ikorodu.

Agbowa is a good location , with estates popping up in every corner.

On safety, no where in Nigeria is safe.
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by Obafisenco(m): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2019
AllBusiness:
Well it depend on what you term as safety.
*Is it safe from omo-onile reclamation or from government acquisition ?
Or safe in term of security wise
0r safe in term of development ?
I'm a builder and property consultant and a resident of ikorodu.
Anything u wish to know about ikorodu, you can contact me and I will respond to it
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by AllBusiness(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Obafisenco:

Well it depend on what you term as safety.
*Is it safe from omo-onile reclamation or from government acquisition ?
Or safe in term of security wise
0r safe in term of development ?
I'm a builder and property consultant and a resident of ikorodu.
Anything u wish to know about ikorodu, you can contact me and I will respond to it

Security wise.
Omo-onile reclamation & government acquisition.
Development.

Thank you.
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by AllBusiness(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2019
raymondFirstborn:

i stay in ikorodu.

Agbowa is a good location , with estates popping up in every corner.

On safety, no where in Nigeria is safe.

Someone told me yesterday that Ibeshe is the best in security wise and etc.. could this be true? Please how is the Ibeshe like?
Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by Obafisenco(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2019
AllBusiness:

Security wise.
Omo-onile reclamation & government acquisition.
Development.

Thank you.

Security wise: Well almost every part of ikorodu is secured except from igbo-olomu which armed forces and the touts usally collide due to pipeline vandalism is the area.
Omo-online reclamation: the best thing to do in ikorodu to secure your land is when u buy a empty land u build on it, instantly or atlease put a little structure on it, it can only be reclaimed if you leave it bare.

Develop: well development in ikorodu varies on two things (good accessible road and populations)
Places with good road
*ibeshe
*bayeku
*ota-ona/itamaga
* ebute
*around benson/ikorodu.
Places densely populated but no good road for now.
*ijede
Offin & oreta
*gberigbe
*odogunyan/odokekere
* ogijo
* Agric to isawo (road under construction but abadon for now)
*igbogbo to egbe (road under construction but abadon for now)
Other places in ikorodu under development.
*Maya
*adamo
*isiwu
*imota
*Agbowa ( out sketch of ikorodu).
I think this will help abit.
But take note the more develop they are the costly they are (most especially those develop by road)

2 Likes

Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by Obafisenco(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
AllBusiness:

Someone told me yesterday that Ibeshe is the best in security wise and etc.. could this be true? Please how is the Ibeshe like?
Yes ibeshe is good due to good road, that was constructed by Fashola administration.
But u can't get a plot of land for that price, except is a swamp or total out skeptch of ibeshe, that's inside inside, which u will need to battle with bad roads within the streets

1 Like

Re: Safe Place In Ikorodu To Buy Land, Build & Live? by Obafisenco(m): 4:12am On Sep 09, 2019
If you still need any other info, you can contact me.
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Buy 6 & Get 1 Free 800k Land @THE GARNET Estate Ketu, Epe Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.