Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What The Doctors May Not Be Telling You About High Blood Pressure Medications!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Doctors May Not Be Telling You About High Blood Pressure Medications!! (274 Views)

Exodus Of Doctors May Worsen Nigeria’s Poor Health Indices, Says NMA / The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Doctors May Not Be Telling You About High Blood Pressure Medications!! by Lcgeventsgroup: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
In Nigeria alone, more than 1.5 million cases of High blood pressure are recorded each year!! (WHO).
Fortunately, high blood pressure can be controlled, but there can be side Effects to the Medications prescribed, that are not always known to you. Any medication can cause side effects and high blood pressure (HBP) medications are no exception.

Here is an overview of some of the common side effects of high blood pressure medications (Web-MD).

- Insomnia and Sleep problems
- Dry hacking cough
- Skin rash and a loss of taste
- Weakness, leg cramps, or fatigue
- Irregular or very rapid heartbeat (palpitations)
- Headaches...........etc.

I'm Here to tell you there is a Better Alternative with NO SIDE EFFECTS!!!!
Click the Link below to Learn More

https://foryourhealth.ecwid.com/Hypertension-Solution-Pack-p147258164

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Over 7000 People Access Johnbosco Onunkwo Foundation Free Medical Care Program / Lung Cancer Treatment In India Treatment / Yello Fever Is Fast Approaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.