Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) (44047 Views)

Man Dies As His Car Runs Under Parked Trailer Along Benin-Ore Road (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Bus Passengers Along Benin-Ore Road / Multiple Car Accidents Along Benin-Ore Express Road, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Feranmicharless: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
The people of kilometer 5(Owo/Benin road) were left in tears Today, as a car collided with an okada and a Toyota Camry this afternoon in Ondo state.

The sad thing about this incident was the moment when a military van came to scene and left without helping the victims, the victims were eventually helped by the police that came to the venue, though at first

They said "We no get fuel" Then one of them went to get fuel on another okada, two victims died. My sis later called FRSC emergency line,The last guy was taken to the nearest hospital by the FRSC , and he's currently receiving treatment.

CC Lalasticlala seun

2 Shares

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Feranmicharless: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
See the car sef sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Kentura(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
we no get fuel

If na yahoo boy na, fuel go dy to carry am to the nearest ATM

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by myfan: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
May God save us in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by biggz82: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blood of Moses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Yankiss(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well, the Police did well at least for coming to rescue, fuel or no. This kind of insensitivity inure the people against the military. What is the true cause of the rising wave of accidents and bloodshed in the country? Is that natural? The land is deeply polluted!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
OH GOD.

This is a very sad one.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kentura:
we no get fuel

If na yahoo boy na, fuel go dy to carry am to the nearest ATM

11 Likes

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
This country cry
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by foleskay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can imagine the kind of excruciating pain the victims would be by now. Oh lord have mercy!!
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Benin witches , I hail una ....
This y the time you need to pray hard for God's protection .....
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Kyeoma(f): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
God save us
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Typhoonsbane: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Feranmicharless:

The people of kilometer 5(Owo/Benin road) were left in tears Today, as a car collided with an okada and a Toyota Camry this afternoon in Ondo state.

The sad thing about this incident was the moment when a military van came to scene and left without helping the victims, the victims were eventually helped by the police that came to the venue, though at first

They said "We no get fuel" Then one of them went to get fuel on another okada, two victims died. My sis later called FRSC emergency line,The last guy was taken to the nearest hospital by the FRSC , and he's currently receiving treatment.

CC Lalasticlala seun

Taking to FMC you mean.
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by RexTramadol1: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pitiful
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by straighttalk(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
It may be THEIR turn tomorrow
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Jig5aw(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Because of views and likes.. people now post false and untrue information to spread fear.Social media will kill you faster than Sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Offpoint: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Here today, gone tomorrow.. RIP.

Nigerian police, e be like sey dem swear for dem... nothing dem wan do free.
na everything dem wan take make money.
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Rootprof(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Inside life.. May the soul of the departed RIP. we that remain make we live life jeje cos no one knows who's next to go. May God grant us long life and prosperity
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by heed101(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
I drive that route steady. The way guys ride okada on express, I always wonder if they have duplicate life at home. RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Kendumazy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Police and fuel sha. I think IGP should address this fuel issue with them. Rest in peace to the departed souls.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by perpeling22(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yankiss:
Well, the Police did well at least for coming to rescue, fuel or no. This kind of insensitivity inure the people against the military. What is the true cause of the rising wave of accidents and bloodshed in the country? Is that natural? The land is deeply polluted!

Over speeding and unnecessary overtaking
I wonder if all Nigerian roads were in good shape, cars will be flying on the road instead of moving.

3 Likes

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Slimsly100(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ah! That road. E don chop people o. Very narrow road with twists, bends, and potholes in some places yet the drivers drive through it as though they've got photocopies of their lives at home
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by mercyvivv(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ember dreads are here. Lord have mercy. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Quick recovery to the hospitalized. Hope he makes it eventually.

FREE Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students; thank goodness you are in the right place.

Get FULL access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

Check my signature
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by EdiskyHarry: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
glink2015:
Benin witches , I hail una ....
This y the time you need to pray hard for God's protection .....
This is the biggest problem of Africa, we will disregard recklessness, carelessness and faulty roads and rather assign the blame to witchcrafts. May their souls rest in peace. So pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by Shaev7(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
The blood of millions of many Nigerians who are dead is on the head of many law enforcement officers.
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by stieyven(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
biggz82:
Blood of Moses
You know quite well that moses shed no blood. But in mockery of the him, you've chosen to deride and Denigrate. Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by vroy(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
heed101:
I drive that route steady. The way guys ride okada on express, I always wonder if they have duplicate life at home. RIP to the dead
My brother na everywhere oo e be like say d man wey first ride okada no get patient at all
Re: Accident Along Benin/owo Express Way In Ondo State(pic) by seborrhic: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rip.Death,particularly this kind is always painful.
I also see a meme loading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Of 5 Escapes Without A Scratch After Trailer Crushes Car In Jos / New Pictures Of Onitsha and Awka At Night / First Kilometre Of Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway Completed With Street Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.