Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot (6384 Views)

Nadia Buari Pictured In A Seductive Pose / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by Eeldris1000001: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
3 posts in a day after Davido took the first step towards marrying Chioma wasn’t enough. Sophia added a very provocative picture. She bends over and had a photo taken of her booty while wearing a sexy bikini.

Davido had his wedding introduction over the weekend on September 2, 2019. This must hit Sophia a bit because a lot of people shamed her because Davido did not marry her. And she also played to the tune by being too active on social media.

She has been a bit more active since Davido’s wedding event. She shared her best pictures with her best body on display and a half-naked video.
She posted the picture above followed by a video on her Instagram with this caption, “You a lil hot girl, you a lil sweeeetie �”.
Some bitter women went to her page to shame her some more. Someone wrote. “You done get your asoebi ready?”. The person was referring to her attending Davido’s wedding.
Sophia Momodu didn’t care that people think she was pained about Davido’s plan to marry Chioma. She doubled down and added another post.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davido-missing-out-his-baby-mama-sophia-momodu-shows-a-seductive-booty-back-shot/

1 Like

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by AK481(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by Sucremamito1: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
To what end
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
"You don get your asoebi ready?"

grin grin grin honestly some people need Jesus

7 Likes

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by NLSavage: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
I know the person behind that account. Savage nigga Naim be cheesy
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by makeitijn: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2019
So all I see is an unwashed shithole covered in pink
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by NobleAngell(f): 5:20am On Sep 06, 2019
What has this post got to do with the step Davido took? U bloggers can shaaa cause fight.
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by rex444(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Shit!!! How blacker can she be? No stain that pink rope sha
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by MiaB(f): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2019
Davido has tapped that botty many times so i'm sure he doesn't care

1 Like

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by MiaB(f): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2019
rex444:
Shit!!! How blacker can she be? No stain that pink rope sha
shallow statements like this is why girls bleach

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
David is missing because of that?

Because of yansh that has become abundant these days?

Come to my street, I will count like 100 that are better than that for you.

Gone are the days men idolize women bodies. they are too many to be idolized these days

1 Like

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by OiOi: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
Bleeching isn't because of shallow statements rather because the beecher has low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by Regiomontanus(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2019
As Martinez19(aka Martinez39) said, it doesn't pay to be a feminist. Pride and gra gra will not help you. Chioma and Regina Daniels, both submissive, are doing better than any feminist I know and these feminists envy them. Sophie Momodu could have gotten Davido but her gra gra and ego has has taken her nowhere and reduced her to a bikini, raunchy and nude pics taking woman.
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by rex444(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
shallow pictures like that is why guys make shallow statements
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by MiaB(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
rex444:
shallow pictures like that is why guys make shallow statements
Shading her skin colour is same as self shaming yourself cause you're also black

1 Like

Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by rex444(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
MiaB:
Shading her skin colour is same as self shaming yourself cause you're also black
ease up a bit brown sugar , we are not about to start a cyber war about somebody who barely knows of our existence? Seriously? Sometimes U get to understand the difference between sarcasm and real statements .....
Re: Davido Missing Out?his Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Shows A Seductive Booty Back Shot by MiaB(f): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2019
rex4444:
ease up a bit brown sugar , we are not about to start a cyber war about somebody who barely knows of our existence? Seriously? Sometimes U get to understand the difference between sarcasm and real statements .....
I don't care about all that and i definitely do not see the humour

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage declears Herself MARLIAN With A Very Sexy Pix / Lovers, Nana Ama Mcbrown And Maxwell Mensah In Aso Ebi. / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.