Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please Help And Advice - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help And Advice (1107 Views)

IT Gurus,please Step In And Advice Me. / We Need Your Help And We Want To Help You! / Offshore Mobile Application Development - Recommendations And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2019
please I need ur advice and help. I will like to know the easiest and stress-free programming to learn......
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2019
Sheggun1:
please I need ur advice and help.
I will like to know the easiest and stress-free programming to learn......
If I'm Not Mistaken, I Think U Must Be The One That Send Me Mail Regarding Programming. Am Yet To Reply Ur Mail. Am I Right
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
If I'm Not Mistaken, I Think U Must Be The One That Send Me Mail Regarding Programming. Am Yet To Reply Ur Mail. Am I Right
yes... I don't like making payments for Wat I saw online.... av been scam b4...... unless it is offline
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Sheggun1:
yes... I don't like making payments for Wat I saw online.... av been scam b4...... unless it is offline
I Undastand, I'm Not A Scammer, It's Not In My Blood To Scam, I Do Clean Buziness Online, I Live In Lagos, I Attend To My Clients From Any Part Of The State As Am Online........... I Run My Profile Here On Nairaland Being Aware That There're Scammers Here But Looking At It, People Gets Valuable Help Here In Programming Who Mean Business. If U Happen To Have A Trainer At The Comfort Of Ur Home Online, It's Worth Learning At Peace, Like I Said, I Live In Lagos.
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2019
I Just Recently Mentor Someone On Web Development, He Was Very Glad, Find It Interesting & Worth Learning, I'm Always Here To Win & Respond (to) My Clients, I Can't Run With People's Money Or Belongings, I'm A Well Respected & Known Figure In My Comunity. I Run My Online Buziness With My Private Bank Details.
Re: Please Help And Advice by Obinnau(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Lol
grin grin grin
Just thinking aloud. If it was me, I won't make payment.
If you're truly for real bro, you advertise and leave it like that, but these rants....
I am only passing by
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2019
I don't stay in Lagos... and I don't av a private tutor.... all I need now is someone to help me from scratch ....av been trying to learn programming since 2013 but after reading the introduction.... I will give up, but this time am ready...... I av basic knowledge in c++ using visual studio cos we used it in one of my 400level course (phy416) and I think I wrote a program on how to calculate quadratic equations using visual studio. but I need to know how to create a complete project like android application or web that will run smoothly(please don't mind my grammar)
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2019
Obinnau:
Lol
grin grin grin
Just thinking aloud. If it was me, I won't make payment.
If you're truly for real bro, you advertise and leave it like that, but these rants....
I am only passing by
U're Right, Careful Is The Best Way To Do Buz Online, But Just Even As That, Doing D Advert, Whatz Is D Difference Since Common Sense Here Is "ONLINE".
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2019
Sheggun1:
I don't stay in Lagos... and I don't av a private tutor.... all I need now is someone to help me from scratch ....av been trying to learn programming since 2013 but after reading the introduction.... I will give up, but this time am ready...... I av basic knowledge in c++ using visual studio cos we used it in one of my 400level course (phy416) and I think I wrote a program on how to calculate quadratic equations using visual studio. but I need to know how to create a complete project like android application or web that will run smoothly(please don't mind my grammar)
Let Me Take On This....... The Drop Downs
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
Let Me Take On This....... The Drop Downs
as how
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2019
As What I Just Drop - Already, U've Basic Knowledge In C++, With C++, U Can Develop Apps But Java Is Highly Recomended - The (quadratic)Program U Did, Was It As A Project Or Just A Practice Test - To Learn Web Dev From Scratch, There're Stages To Or Rather Department To Specialize On.
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
As What I Just Drop - Already, U've Basic Knowledge In C++, With C++, U Can Develop Apps But Java Is Highly Recomended - The (quadratic)Program U Did, Was It As A Project Or Just A Practice Test - To Learn Web Dev From Scratch, There're Stages To Or Rather Department To Specialize On.
a practice test,
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
I will like to specialize on Android application and web development
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Sheggun1:
I will like to specialize on Android application and web development
Okay, Taken, I'll Send U A Mail, I Undastand, Giv Me Time Btween Today & 2moro To Reply U, Please Read Every Lines With Open Mind...... Ur Request(s) Is(are) Too Large, I'll Come In From Here, Glad To've Chat With U Cos I Was Previously Working On Based On The Informations U Sent To Me On My Mail. I Will Reply U Thru Mail. But I'm Still Around On Nairaland, Keep Urself Updated On My Post.
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
Okay, Taken, I'll Send U A Mail, I Undastand, Giv Me Time Btween Today & 2moro To Reply U, Please Read Every Lines With Open Mind...... Ur Request(s) Is(are) Too Large, I'll Come In From Here, Glad To've Chat With U Cos I Was Previously Working On Based On The Informations U Sent To Me On My Mail. I Will Reply U Thru Mail. But I'm Still Around On Nairaland, Keep Urself Updated On My Post.
OK. thanks... I will be expecting ur mail
Re: Please Help And Advice by theNOISEmaker: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
MasterGramnet:
I Just Recently Mentor Someone On Web Development, He Was Very Glad, Find It Interesting & Worth Learning, I'm Always Here To Win & Respond (to) My Clients, I Can't Run With People's Money Or Belongings, I'm A Well Respected & Known Figure In My Comunity. I Run My Online Buziness With My Private Bank Details.
your Whatsapp digits sir
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
your Whatsapp digits sir
I Can Be Reach On Mail: chuks.tg2@yahoo.com -- for now
Re: Please Help And Advice by stanliwise(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sheggun1:
please I need ur advice and help.
I will like to know the easiest and stress-free programming to learn......
Do you really wanna know?
Re: Please Help And Advice by Sheggun1: 5:32am On Sep 07, 2019
stanliwise:
Do you really wanna know?
yes
Re: Please Help And Advice by MasterGramnet(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Sheggun1:
OK. thanks... I will be expecting ur mail
I Send U 2short Mails Yestday, Please Your Feedback, & If We Can Proceed From There

(1) (Reply)

Fixed! Windows 10 Users: How Do You Stop Windows From Draining Your Data In / Very Urgent! How Can I Do This / Help Concerning Artificial Neural Network (ANN) using MATLAB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.