Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,844 members, 7,841,201 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Madam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Madam (1049 Views)

Joke Of The Day; Between Madam And Maid (photo) / Akpors, Oga And Madam lots more from Akpors / Sorry Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madam by r231(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
The husband and his young wife were not on good terms.
In fact the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent Ekaette (the maid) home for the weekend, and didn't inform her husband.
That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story: "Excuse me my dear. . . . . . . .my stomach," and disappeared towards the bathroom.
The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch off the lights when in he came silently. . . . . . . . ,
He wasted no time or words but quickly took out his willy, and got on top of her.
When he finished and still panting, the wife said " You didn't expect to find me in this bed did you!!" and switched on the light."
‘No madam’, said the gardener!
Re: Madam by Odunnu: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lmao
Re: Madam by 9jvirgin(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
Be on d trail of ur husband at ur own peril. No be only gardener go chop, aboki, PHCN staff, LAWMA officials, driver, ur regular okada man, cook even ur brother or son would have loaded ur ass unknowingly. Imagine what d gardener go dey fill like
Re: Madam by carmelia(f): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lol, gud 4 her!
Re: Madam by babyme1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
I don die!
Re: Madam by CArt(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
r231:

The husband and his young wife were not on good terms.
In fact the wife was convinced that he was carrying on with the pretty housemaid, so she laid a trap.
One evening she suddenly sent Ekaette (the maid) home for the weekend, and didn't inform her husband.
That night when they went to bed, the husband gave the old story: "Excuse me my dear. . . . . . . .my stomach," and disappeared towards the bathroom.
The wife promptly dashed along the corridor, up the back stairs, into the maid's bed. She just had time to switch off the lights when in he came silently. . . . . . . . ,
He wasted no time or words but quickly took out his willy, and got on top of her.
When he finished and still panting, the wife said " You didn't expect to find me in this bed did you!!" and switched on the light."
‘No madam’, said the gardener!

This is fantasticology. grin
Re: Madam by StudioCFR(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
stale
Re: Madam by EfemenaXY: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now, that's terrible!!

Cool Joke @Poster cheesy cheesy
Re: Madam by Kunbee: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2010
awwww grin
Re: Madam by KDK(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2010
@ kunbee, plz don't ever try to track me. U may end up like the above. Just trust me aii? wink
Re: Madam by GeneroLJ: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2010
grin lol, very funny, the madam don do rubbish,
Re: Madam by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2010
grin grin
Re: Madam by EfemenaXY: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2010
KDK:

@ kunbee, plz don't ever try to track me. U may end up like the above. Just trust me aii? wink

hmmm - I smell serious gist here

Oya KDK - spill the beans jor!!

**Bats eyelashes at him!**

wink wink wink
Re: Madam by Kunbee: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2010
KDK:

undecided

(1) (Reply)

WHERE IS DONKOLLIONE???? / Drunk Fellows / REMINDER!!! Never Again Will I Let Another Man Tap My Blao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.