Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold (3686 Views)

Sold Spotless Clean Title Mercerdes Ml350 2011 Sold / Sold...Spotless, 2006 toyota corolla Toks make an offer sold.... / ....SOLD Unregistered 2009 Toyota Camry 4cyl Hybrid..SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2019
More info loading ....

Contact https:///2348033910382

Address : Gazzuzz Autos

2c Awe St, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos
0803 391 0382 https://g.co/kgs/6wKdXt

Price 2.5m

Sold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2019
more pics

Uniform set of tyres

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2019
pics

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by dannybrasky(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2019
wink

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2019

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2019
more pics

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2019
for more info call

No middle men involved in this sale, property of gazzuzz autos

2 Likes

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Derailingrailer: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2019
This ride is really clean, especially the boot.
Wish I could trade in my E350, it is just a bundle of problems!

From immobilizer to suspension to mpg, I am just tired.
Do you accept hire purchase?
I have to travel to my village this Xmas and my Benz is too fragile for that trip.
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by kingreign(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Derailingrailer:
This ride is really clean, especially the boot.
Wish I could trade in my E350, it is just a bundle of problems!

From immobilizer to suspension to mpg, I am just tired.
Do you accept hire purchase?
I have to travel to my village this Xmas and my Benz is too fragile for that trip.

Oh dear, so sorry about these myriad of challenges. Care to change mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Derailingrailer: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2019
kingreign:

Oh dear, so sorry about these myriad of challenges. Care to change mechanic.
I'm in Lagos and to be frank, I am fed up with MB.
My colleagues and friend that use Toyota and Honda don't deal with the kind of headaches I deal with on a weekly basis courtesy of the MB.
I am looking at doing a swap or a hire purchase for a Lexus ES350 preferably.
I learnt that calculusx has some kind of arrangement for Hire Purchase, I will soon be visiting him except Gazuzz can gift me this baby here
I need to travel to my village this Xmas and it has to be Grande
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2019
Derailingrailer:

My colleagues and friend that use Toyota and Honda don't deal with the kind of headaches I deal with on a weekly basis courtesy of the MB.
I learnt that calculusx has some kind of arrangement for Hire Purchase, I will soon be visiting him except Gazuzz can gift me this baby here

grin una don come again.

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by BamBamK: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Derailingrailer:

hehehehehehe..... warriz hapunin hia?

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Derailingrailer: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Frankdamaxx:

grin una don come again.

please no vex
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Mayor555(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Derailingrailer:

Dipotivo dash this man a befitting meme

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Eaglesswings: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please can anyone point out the difference between 2007 ,2008 and 2009 Camry for me. Just confused on one to go for. Thanks
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2019

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2019
40mpg guaranteed
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by mammanbawa: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Eaglesswings:
Please can anyone point out the difference between 2007 ,2008 and 2009 Camry for me. Just confused on one to go for. Thanks

It's just a case of pompous, pompouser and pompousest grin

Diportivo, dannybrasky and obekediamondfuto come oooo

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Eaglesswings: 5:32am On Sep 08, 2019
mammanbawa:

It's just a case of pompous, pompouser and pompousest grin

Diportivo, dannybrasky and obekediamondfuto come oooo
. No difference I guess then
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
cool
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by artofseduction: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
40mpg guaranteed

D only issue with these hynrids is d batteries.

Hiw muvh to change d entire battery in lagos?

D price is okay.

My sis needs a car.
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
artofseduction:

D only issue with these hynrids is d batteries.

Hiw muvh to change d entire battery in lagos?

D price is okay.

My sis needs a car.

you don't have to replace entire battery pack if it gets bad, you can read up here

https://www.nairaland.com/5248652/hybrid-discussion-thread

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2019

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by dannybrasky(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
JAB olomi iye is at again.

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GreekDon: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
I knew this Car wont stay long. Seems Hybrid is the new cool.
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by foolbuster: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2019
GreekDon:
I knew this Car wont stay long. Seems Hybrid is the new cool.

Yeah. Until the battery dies.
Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by foolbuster: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Derailingrailer:

Mercedez benz and bmw are performance cars. They are no match for their japanese counterparts when it comes to driving experience no doubt. The problem is that these later ones keep becoming more and more unreliable(mostly electrical problems). And they are expensive to repair and maintain. What most europeans do is buy them brand new when it is still under warranty and then sell them before their problems become worse. The others dont actually own them, they'll rather lease.

But here for naija most folks are ignorant. "If we no buy benz wetin we gain" na the mantra . They will buy these cars and use it as their daily commute in naija grin. Everybody wan drive benz. If only they knew cool

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by foolbuster: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Derailingrailer:

You cant go wrong with the lexus. Hands down it is the most reliable luxury brand today. No other brand comes close.

1 Like

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
foolbuster:

Yeah. Until the battery dies.

Every one who has bought a hybrid from me a Nairalander if they have expensive issues with the cars they will give negative reviews.

So wait till that time. In the mean time the hybrids are selling faster than regular cars and they are supported in my shop with preference to those who bought vehicles from me.

2 Likes

Re: Sold Spotless Toks Camry 2009 Hybrid Sold by Derailingrailer: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2019
foolbuster:

Mercedez benz and bmw are performance cars. They are no match for their japanese counterparts when it comes to driving experience no doubt. The problem is that these later ones keep becoming more and more unreliable(mostly electrical problems). And they are expensive to repair and maintain. What most europeans do is buy them brand new when it is still under warranty and then sell them before their problems become worse. The others dont actually own them, they'll rather lease.

But here for naija most folks are ignorant. If we no buy benz wetin we gain. They will buy these cars and use it as their daily commute in naija grin. Everybody wan drive benz. If only they knew cool

I have learnt the hard way.
It's a very nice and sweet ride when it's fresh.
but are you sure it's not the lack of skill in fixing these European brands?
first time my suspension was touched by a mechanic, that was the beginning of several other issues.
as for me, I will always follow the herd from now on.
at least there is protection there and lots of people to share information with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Corolla Spot Tokumbo / 2007 HUMMER H2 - PRICE REDUCED TO N6.8M (SOLD) / 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID - HOTTER THAN FIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.