Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Day 12 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 12 Of 30. Mysplufikstory (164 Views)

20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan / 12 Of The Most Eligible Millionaires And Billionaires In The World.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 12 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2019
"I started selling books and newspapers in 2014, mainly because they work hand in hand as pathways to wisdom, knowledge and ideas, but nowadays, only people who really know the value buy books at whatever cost. I've been having it rough since this new administration. When Goodluck was president, the least I made in a day was N15k, but today I make less than N3,500 a day. I'm not happy, but I don't let that weigh me down. Although people are hungry, but there are still people who can spend their whole day reading without eating, I am an example. I read a lot because I believe so much in wisdom. Wisdom is life. I have my personal library of life-changing books which I want my children to read and practice when they grow up so they can have a brighter future and do things I've not been able to do in my lifetime.
I started this business two years after my NYSC as a result of unemployment. I had to move from my base in Ebonyi to Lagos in search of greener pastures. My capital was N20,000 and I shared with a friend for about a year. But today, I'm thankful because I have an apartment of my own here in Lagos, built a house of my own in my home town and a family of 2 kids which I cater for."
_
Day 12 of 30. #MySplufikStory

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Names Top Firms Owing Taxes As Obasanjo, Davido Makes List / Ecobankpay Hits N2bn Transactions Value, 100,000 Merchants On-boarded / Free Mastermind Session With Temiloluwa Sobowale This Friday At Eespace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.