Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) (23694 Views)

The MD Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Fixing A Client's Car At Their Workshop(pix) / The Unmatching Beauty Of MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2017 MODEL / Massilia Motors Celebrates Mitsubishi Motors Heritage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by AutoJoshNIG: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria recently had its role swap day. The role swap involves the management of the company playing other roles outside their core responsibilities.

The role swap event enables Management to have a feel of what happens on the other side and to understand the challenges faced by other collaborators.

The exercise is also a strategy to strengthen the team spirit of the employees.

Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria is powered by Massilia Motors, the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors and subsidiary of CFAO in Nigeria.

Check out some of the scenes from the 2019 role swap day at Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria.

Managing Director of Massilia Motors, Mr. Thomas Pelletier in the workshop

Deputy Managing Director of Massilia Motors, Mr Kunle Jaiyesimi with a job card

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-the-management-of-mitsubishi-motors-nigeria-swapped-roles-with-junior-employees/

15 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by INTROVERT(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2019
When month end salary won't swap Sha....

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by NOC1(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2019
HAHAHA,
the officers will be like Mr Brandin come here, go get 32 flat.
Management staff will just laugh and say i will see you tomorrow.

nice concept if it will last for atleast 3 days or a week, with that you will understand and see what it looks like to be in a plant especially for experience hire managers who have only theoretical knowledge.

39 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by tillaman(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Will they swap pay by the end of the month?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by nblock: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmm, Job Card, I remember Elizade grin

But this is nice, encourages the lower level guys to aspire knowing fully well that your superior once was at that level. Most times anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
It is very good.

Sometimes, junior staff think managerial roles are easy. They think it is all about authorizations, wearing suit and speaking good English- but uneasy lies the head...

Senior staff on their part also believe the junior staff are not held accountable for anything, so their physical input can be trivialized. After all, some other person can always do the job.

They both forget that the competition shouldn't be within. cheesy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by ksam(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
I hope they also swap their paychecks because i hate rough play

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by RexTramadol1: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Make sense
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Validated: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wetin UACN used to do those days. Adds zero value. Instead, the chief exec should disguise as apprentice to locations where he is not known and work with real dirty staff. Then oga go know say his supervisors are not truly communicating team spirit acriss the business.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by mrZENographer: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Humble yourself and you shall be lifted up. Matthew 23:12

No one is above learning/schooling. Good development.
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Sanromeo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTROVERT:

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hahahah, just imagine that in the civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by damola1: 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTROVERT:

Which kain thing be that...

Easy for md to swap with floor guys... but very hard for floor guys to swap with md
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Ayoswit(f): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
K
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTROVERT:

My thought exactly
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by datola: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good!

Leading by example
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by bakynes(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
I know Mr Kunle Jaiyesimi personally he his like a Son to my Grand mother. Good to know he is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by HisExcellence(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Does it affect the salary too? If No, Am out.

1 Like

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by passyhansome(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
okay
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Emmatech71(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
INTROVERT:

Abi ke... There salary won't swap....
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
See my guy nd. I sight you bro.
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Airtimex(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Very nice...I love the idea
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
tillaman:
Will they swap pay by the end of the month?

That will truly make those at the top have a little feel of what their underlings go through, and enhance the drive of the underlings to get to the top... grin
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by awumen: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Validated:
Wetin UACN used to do those days. Adds zero value. Instead, the chief exec should disguise as apprentice to locations where he is not known and work with real dirty staff. Then oga go know say his supervisors are not truly communicating team spirit acriss the business.
Supported

1 Like

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by xcelentattitude(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
I am still waiting for the day we will swap place with this present Federal Government, so they can feel what we are feeling undecided

7 Likes

Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
pocohantas:
It is very good.

Sometimes, junior staff think managerial roles are easy. They think it is all about authorizations, wearing suit and speaking good English- but uneasy lies the head...

Senior staff on their part also believe the junior staff are not held accountable for anything, so their physical input can be trivialized. After all, some other person can always do the job.

They both forget that the competition shouldn't be within. cheesy

Our former ceo was always very jovial with senior staff, but with management he was a 100% bastard. You know you're in management when he is tearing you a new arsehole during presentations.

Any2aynsha, I hope we get to pick the roles. Pareto principle applies across board. Let me replace the fellow who spends 90% office hours on YouTube
Re: Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) by kulikuli45: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
They shd swap salaries too

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Parts Potholes Can Damage In A Car / Commercial Bus Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos / People Use Umbrella Under Rain While Driving Convertible (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.