Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Oukitel c12: How Durable? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel c12: How Durable? (2909 Views)

Oukitel C12 Pro : Your Take After Few Months Of Release. / I Need Brand New Oukitel C12 Pro / Oukitel C12 Pro Unboxing & Review - 16GB/2GB, Android 8.1 Oreo + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Authority1o1(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
I conducted a personal research couple of weeks ago to ascertain the best phone I can purchase with my current budget(25-30,000)because I really don't need a high-end phone now.

I came across oukitel c12 pro and fell for its specs and price.please how durable is it?How available are the wares?Thanks for your review.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Nurumaxy: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
go buy am now make you know
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by shellliver: 12:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Authority1o1:
I conducted a personal research couple of weeks ago to ascertain the best phone I can purchase with my current budget(25-30,000)because I really don't need a high-end phone now.

I came across oukitel c12 pro and fell for its specs and price.please how durable is it?How available are the wares?Thanks for your review.

No try am bro, I still have mine packed ... just less than 2 months and it's gone
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Authority1o1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
shellliver:

No try am bro, I still have mine packed ... just less than 2 months and it's gone
Bro what was the problem of the phone before crashing?
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by shellliver: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Authority1o1:

Bro what was the problem of the phone before crashing?

Just went off...and kept restarting to recovery mode...

Tried flashing, no way.

A friend's own was as sluggish as ...

You can try it, yours might not end up giving you such issues

Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Premiumwriter: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Saw the mad spec too.
But the reviews on jumia was not very good, so I had to stay clear.
Now thinking of going for itel p33 or Tecno pouvoir 3 air.
Still searching tho.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dont do that.
go for Umidigi A3 or Vernee T3 Pro..
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by innobarca(m): 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gionee S10 Lite or S11 Lite.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lenovo A5 Would be a great option too.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Authority1o1(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Premiumwriter:
Saw the mad spec too.

But the reviews on jumia was not very good, so I had to stay clear.

Now thinking of going for itel p33 or Tecno pouvoir 3 air.

Still searching tho.
Itel is not a phone.don't make shitty mistake brother.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Premiumwriter: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Authority1o1:

Itel is not a phone.don't make shitty mistake brother.
why everybody just dey advice against itel like this na?
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Premiumwriter:
why everybody just dey advice against itel like this na?
Itel na phone?

na babe phone grin

to start with, the chipset na problem (spreadtrum)

RAM memory (na only 512mb and 1 gig ram them sabi make)

Abeg make we leave story, Itel no be phone. If anybody advice you against ITEL, abeg pray for that person well well because na better person be that.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by korban3134(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Authority1o1:

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MODEL FROM OUKITEL..
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by henry007(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2019
Authority1o1:

Redmi 6A is 28K, buy that instead. At least you get HD display and a better, faster processor
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by eskorelvis: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2019
skywalker240:

Itel na phone?

na babe phone grin

Abeg make we leave story, Itel no be phone. If
anybody advice you against ITEL, abeg pray for that person well well because na better person be that.
I use itel p33 plus and it's good. Battery is a beast, doesn't lag or anything. A good camera

1 Like

Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Authority1o1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2019
henry007:

Redmi 6A is 28K, buy that instead. At least you get HD display and a better, faster processor
how good and durable is doogee y8.I mean the overall performance ?
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Nanorest: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
skywalker240:

Itel na phone?

na babe phone grin

Abeg make we leave story, Itel no be phone. If anybody advice you against ITEL, abeg pray for that person well well because na better person be that.

I have to reply you. Enough of all those bashing Itel. When last did you use an Itel phone? Itel's lowest ram is 1gb and Infinix and tecno has same. Itel has 2gb ram phones also. U won't use something but will just be condemning it anyhow
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Authority1o1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nanorest:

I have to reply you. Enough of all those bashing Itel. When last did you use an Itel phone? Itel's lowest ram is 1gb and Infinix and tecno has same. Itel has 2gb ram phones also. U won't use something but will just be condemning it anyhow
Bad precedence I guess.They built their reputation poorly.

1 Like

Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Nanorest:

Go and research on spreadtrum chipset.
i didnt use it doesnt mean people close to me didnt use it, and is a 1gb ram phone fast? Or a 2gb with a wacky processor be able to multitask perfectly? The price is its selling point, but a cheap overheating poor peformance chipset (definetly gonna have a short shelve live) is a waste of money to any sane person.
infinix and Tecno have same and guess what? They are birds of a feather

go and dump that your itel and get yourself a lenovo, xiaomi, umidigi and other cheap device in the same range with that sh*t and sing a brand new song.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by freemi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
shellliver:

pls what happened to it?
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by freemi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
skywalker240:

Go and research on spreadtrum chipset.
i didnt use it doesnt mean people close to me didnt use it, and is a 1gb ram phone fast? Or a 2gb with a wacky processor be able to multitask perfectly? The price is its selling point, but a cheap overheating poor peformance chipset (definetly gonna have a short shelve live) is a waste of money to any sane person.
infinix and Tecno have same and guess what? They are birds of a feather

go and dump that your itel and get yourself a lenovo, xiaomi, umidigi and other cheap device in the same range with that sh*t and sing a brand new song.
seriously itel phones are way better now bro.
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by Osasnidas(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Authority1o1:

i used oukitel c15 pro(better than c12 pro)... Everything was great about the phone except camera and poor screen resolution. Oukitel device has poor screen resolution and very poor camera... Sadly they don't specify their camera aperture with google photos i found out it was f2.8.. the only time i could take good pictures was at twilight.. with your money look for better phones, lenovo A5, Nokia 2.2, Nokia 3.1 plus which i was luckily enough to buy for 25k during jumia blackfriday

You wont enjoy notch display with a poor screen resolution..
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
freemi:
seriously itel phones are way better now bro.
not as better as the standard of those devices i have mentioned
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by freemi(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2019
skywalker240:

not as better as the standard of those devices i have mentioned
try itel s15 pro just try it
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2019
freemi:
Would never waste my hard earned cash on any Transsion device anymore and am never going back on it.

am currently using Crapno pop 2. It is indeed the true definition of crap.

That would be my last device from the stables of Transsion
Re: Oukitel c12: How Durable? by skywalker240(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2019
freemi:
i tell you what,

try to run AnTutu on that Itel S15 Pro and try to run it on a Nokia Lenovo, Umidigi or xiaomi of its range, then you will see what we have been trying to say.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs Infinix Hot 10 / Buy Clean Dst V Mobile Phone (nokia 5330) / Must-have Android Applications For New Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.