Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,111 members, 7,842,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? (218 Views)

Will I Be Charged For Crime If I Rape An Armed Intruder In My Home? / How I End Up In Police Cell For Crime I Don't Commit / Clinton Kanu: Man Who Spent 27 Years In Jail For Crime He Didn't Commit Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? by APCLyingBastard: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
I am yet to read of a Nigerian or any black African foreigner being arrested for rape, murder and armed robbery in SA.

SA remains the rape capital of the world and murders and armed robberies are a way of life in that country.

Street gangs have morphed with the notorious Numbers gang - a homosexual prison gang that goes back as early as the 1800's.

Then there is the case of rape of babies and young children by HIV+ men who thin raping a baby will cure the disease.

I will be posting extensively on this thread about the Numbers gang so that you guys can discern who the real criminals are in SA.

Was lucky Dube robbed and killed by a Nigerian?

You idiots need to know when to stop your tribalism.

Not condoning drug dealing but the average Nigerian hustler is there to make money and since black SA are in desperate need for drugs somebody will have to step up to fill the supply chain. And these guys do it with the active connivance of SA Police, customs and local officials. If they truly wanted to end the Nigerian Drug mafia they can easily do it in 24hrs as the police know all the major and petty drug dealers.
Re: Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? by Mandyoluchi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Allow us to answer the question you asked naa
Re: Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? by drips8(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
You're absolutely right, the South Africans were just looking for people to blame rather than owning up to the faults of their nation

1 Like

Re: Are Foriegners Really Responsible For Crime Spike In SA? by Blue3k(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well you can always search comb through their crime statistics and get back to us. Im pretty sure the per capita rate of crime is higher among locals than foreigners for violent crimes at least.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia:south African Catholic Bishops Disagree With Government / Kwadwo Says He Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Any Day Is This A Crime? / IPOB Tells FG - Direct Military 'Python Dance IV' To North, Southeast Is Peacefu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.