Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Design Your Room With Pop - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Design Your Room With Pop (1437 Views)

Standard 3 Bedroom Flat Bungalow With Pop & Pvc Ceiling In Sitting Area & Rooms / Completed Sweetest 3 Bedroom Flat With Pop & Pvc, All Round Tiles At Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos / Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Your Room With Pop by jjtravels: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
We specialized on POP Interior Decoration Such as Full Ceilling, Arc Pillar Wall Screeding and etc. call Mr Bayo 07060576565
Re: Design Your Room With Pop by MRMoneyE(m): 4:54am On Oct 28, 2010
jjtravels:

We specialized on POP Interior Decoration Such as Full Ceilling, Arc Pillar Wall Screeding and etc. call Mr Bayo 07060576565

Am interested in using pop for my ceiling and also am having three pillars outside my building like how much does
it cost to do the ceiling and also the three (four corner) pillars individually pls let me know the cost asap
Re: Design Your Room With Pop by MRMoneyE(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
MR Money £:

Am interested in using pop for my ceiling and also am having three pillars outside my building like how much does
it cost to do the ceiling and also the three (four corner) pillars individually pls let me know the cost asap

Am interested in using pop for my ceiling and also am having three pillars outside my building like how
much does it cost to do the ceiling and also the three (four corner) pillars individually pls let me know the cost asap, 
Re: Design Your Room With Pop by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
This guy advertising here is a fake.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Lekki Horizon Hotel And Event Centre / Buy And Develop Your Land At Mayfair Garden, Awoyaya / 100 Sqm Office Space In The Landmark Complex By Vgc, Ajah. Lekki Express N4m/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.