Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U (1780 Views)

Jesus Loves You Just The Way You Are / Jesus Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by annawhite(f): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
hello people
i want 2 santify dis forum*ROMANCE*
I tink it's high time somebody brin sum gospel vibes in here
we've all gone tru som hard xperiences in life,while som r strugglin 2 make it in life,som hav surrenda demselves 2 fate while som hav simply refuse 2 tak a step of faith
wen was d last time u opened ur bible?
Wen was d last time u said a word of prayer to GOD?
If u drop dead dis minuite where wil ur spend eternity?
Who we've bcome has nuttin 2 do wit aw smart we are but it's by d special love GOD has 4 us all
so i'l encourage everyone here 2 always say a word 2 GOD evry morn,he has made our life beautiful and he's d reason y we r stil here
MOBO,CORK JESUS LOVES Y'ALL
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by annawhite(f): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
waoh! 6 views yet no respond!
Tot as much,shud've cum up wit a more tactical topic like*annawhite;caught wit a man in a bed*
i want dis topic moved,cos nobody wants 2 make heaven here
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by StephenP(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2010
There is a Religion section.
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by onstelly(f): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2010
annawhite:

waoh! 6 views yet no respond!
Tot as much,shud've come up wit a more tactical topic like*annawhite;caught wit a man in a  bed*
Exactly but i dont think this topic wil move here.
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
This topic should be moved back to the romance section. Please Jesoul or Mukina
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by thweraja10: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think its high time we put sanity into the romance section, and its a shame to see some old fools talking shit
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by annawhite(f): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
annawhite:

dis was meant 2 b joke but was suprise dat even b4 i cud make futher comment, my topic had bin moved, can i make anoda one?im serious
pls move it bak,after all God started romance in d garden,tacticaly he owns dat section too
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by alexleo(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2010
poster pls use a better english to write. The idea of abbreviating as if you are writing an sms is not proper because there is no limit to lenght of text here. Again the people you mentioned also visit religious section so its ok here.
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by annawhite(f): 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
alexleo:

poster pls use a better english to write. The idea of abbreviating as if you are writing an sms is not proper because there is no limit to lenght of text here. Again the people you mentioned also visit religious section so its ok here.
tanks n remain bles,im in d religion section,so ma beliefs forbids me 2 insult u,dis text was sent via mobile,try typin a long text wit ur fone n u wil b compel 2 abreviate again remain bles
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by alexleo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster
sorry dear if my words were harsh. God bless you.
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by Mudley313: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
alexleo:

@poster
sorry dear if my words were harsh. God bless you.

which god? the imaginary one that refused to show up in your challenge below?

alexleo (m)
A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:33 PM »

For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.
Re: Mobo,cork Jesus Loves U by Rhino3dm: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^ still wonder how can any sane person post that.

(1) (Reply)

4 Powerful Prayers U Need For Breakthroughs / Was Christainity A Propaganda Tool For Slavery & The Colonial System? / Eternal Security; Truth Or Heresy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.