Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Desired Landed Property In Ajao Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desired Landed Property In Ajao Estate (402 Views)

Golden Opportunity To Acquire Your Desired Landed Property Through Easy To Acces / Mini Flat For Lease In Ajao Estate / The Process And Materials Required For Fencing Your Property In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desired Landed Property In Ajao Estate by Armani79(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
I want to tag this as most desired property for this time and season, starting from its location to its position, I can even say its under-priced based on its qualities(flat & dry) and prospectives. This property is in Ajao estate with up to date title documents and Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) . Any interested person should make effort to come inspect the land in itself. The land is on a asking price of fifty million naira (N50,000,000). You can reach me on 08023908755 for inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Development On Royal Bay Estate / To Let / TO LET Relatively New Lovely 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex All Ensuite Spacious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.